NBA 2021-2022

gnomesayin

Team Owner

It might be a little early to get that interested in the NBA's long, long season, but I saw this gem and figured it's the right way to kick things off.

Anyone have any predictions for surprise team or player perilformances this year?

Nets should be the favorite if they ever get Kylie back, even if not Harden was injured against the Bucks last year and a net negative and they were KD’s big feet away from probably going to the Finals. Nuggets getting Murray back in time for the playoffs would be huge and I think they have a great shot if he returns close to 100%. Clips will be great again when Kawhi is healed, hopefully Klay Thompson is serviceable when he comes back for GSW.

NBA parity is in a really good spot now compared to a few years ago.

I love the NBAs parity.

Also I don’t understand the craze for black jerseys and/or courts in the NBA. I don’t think it has any thing to do with any of that black lives stuff and it makes no sense to me why the Clippers gotta copy the Nets lol. Clippers looked much better with more red/blue. Now I hear the Utah Jazz want to have black.

I love the NBAs parity.

Also I don’t understand the craze for black jerseys and/or courts in the NBA. I don’t think it has any thing to do with any of that black lives stuff and it makes no sense to me why the Clippers gotta copy the Nets lol. Clippers looked much better with more red/blue. Now I hear the Utah Jazz want to have black.
Nike has done a terrible job since they joined the league.

Steph is far from done, he’s going to put a lot of distance on that 3PT record through the end of his career.

The NBA needs to consider pausing the season or something. Players, coaches, and everyone are being affected by COVID again.

KD just entered protocol today.

The NBA needs to consider pausing the season or something. Players, coaches, and everyone are being affected by COVID again.

KD just entered protocol today.

Why? So the government can give the rich more checks? They can take their mild COVID breaks and use the bench &/or expand rosters from the G League.

Why? So the government can give the rich more checks? They can take their mild COVID breaks and use the bench &/or expand rosters from the G League.
When you're stretching provisions to get players in dire need and everything else, I think its time to give it a break.

Like I'm all for sports, but this is starting to be a little too much. No COVID alarm, but for the better of organizations. That's just me though.

When you're stretching provisions to get players in dire need and everything else, I think its time to give it a break.

Like I'm all for sports, but this is starting to be a little too much. No COVID alarm, but for the better of organizations. That's just me though.
These organizations can do as they please. Plenty of talent in the G League. No one cares about the regular season these days anyway? Nothing wrong with 7-10 days of rest. A COVID pause does nothing but enable everyone to sit at home and be fat and lazy and go to the grocery store or the lumber yard.

Yessir! That was The Big Story™ on Action News today. 🤘

I'm not much of an NBA guy but from what I know this was about the best the Sixers were gonna get from the Simmons situation.

I'm not much of an NBA guy but from what I know this was about the best the Sixers were gonna get from the Simmons situation.
As I think I said on here before, I followed the NBA religiously through most of the 2000s and stopped after my boy Kevin Garnett finally won his championship with the Celtics. I'm familiar with some of these current players since I've played some of the recent 2Ks and have seen some highlights and some playoff/Finals games here and there.

I had heard over the last couple of days that some sort of Harden for Simmons deal was possible, but I didn't think it would happen. Considering the situation, I think it's a win for both teams, and I'm really happy for the Sixers. You have to give up something to get something, and boy, did the Sixers get something. I'm glad that they didn't just give up Simmons for a bunch of role players. They got James friggin' Harden! LET'S GO!

harden-james-harden-nairaman-nets.gif

Simmons needs a change of scenery. I think playing along side Kyrie and KD will help him down the line.

Dude just needs a shot of confidence, I think they are the perfect duo to give him the needed confidence to shoot.

Embiid out indefinitely for the Sixers

My Bulls are out, not a surprise. I’m anticipating that Bucks vs Celtics match up in the second round...that’s gonna be fun. Gimmie that Bucks vs Warriors NBA Finals

Luka absolutely fathered the Suns. I can’t believe a 64-win team just had the absolute worst Game 7 performance of all-time. Mavs won by 33 and even that makes the game look closer than it was.
Luka is my favorite player to watch in the nba. Don’t think they have a prayer of beating the Warriors but we’ll see.

Absolute collapse by the Warriors late. This adds intrigue to the series with them in a hole. They didn't get enough from Thompson. The Celtics only had to worry about Curry, and he started forcing it and got off rhythm.

This is quite the back and forth Finals opener. Wild runs for both teams.

I like watching Golden State play.....and I love watching them lose.

I can't stand Draymond Green. He is always crying to the refs throwing temper tantrums, and he deserves his reputation of being a dirty player. Well earned IMO.

Curry is fun to watch, but it's annoying how his mouthpiece is always hanging out of his mouth while he chews on the end of it.

Not looking good for the Celtics tonight. I was kinda hoping it would go to a Game 7.

Back
Top Bottom