NCAA Basketball 2023-2024

That was a cheap tech. Couldn’t possibly be a lamer way to break the record.

But great to see history made.

I was impressed by the passing of Clark. For the most part her passes both long and short were accurate. Her shooting percentage was a little off today but she is some kind of BB player. Iowa outplayed Ohio State today and deserves to move up in the polls.

I was impressed by the passing of Clark. For the most part her passes both long and short were accurate. Her shooting percentage was a little off today but she is some kind of BB player. Iowa outplayed Ohio State today and deserves to move up in the polls.

That's what everyone trying to downplay her record doesn't get, she's not just an efficient shooter but also an efficient passer. Leads in assists as well.

I've seen a lot about how Maravich did it in fewer games, and people discounting that he averaged 38 shots per game. Clark isn't a ball hog. She'll pass to a teammate without hesitation.

I cannot wait to hear how ESPN downplays Caitlin Clark's records now to prop up Angel Reese.

If they can win the prospective rubber match against Indiana in the B1G semis, they’ll most likely meet Ohio State again in the championship game, and that would probably decide a 1 seed in the NCAAs.

UVM survives a scare in the first round to come back and beat Albany

Nebraska is gonna steamroll Iowa here. Probably by 20.

Everything going their way.

Every single shot Iowa makes goes in the hoop and just rolls right out. Every shot Nebraska makes misses then finds a way to go in.

Nice to see Stetson make the tournament for the first time ever in 50+ years at the D1 level.

Hopefully Indiana State still makes it in as an at-large after falling to Drake in the MVC final. Fun team.

It’s always a good year when Carolina sweeps Duke.
Truer words have never been spoken, sir.
That being said, I hope Kyle Filipowski is somehow able to keep going after that vicious trauma to his lower body suffered a few weeks ago that would've ended the career of anyone that isn't a Dukie. Its Duhon's rib part 2...

Truer words have never been spoken, sir.
That being said, I hope Kyle Filipowski is somehow able to keep going after that vicious trauma to his lower body suffered a few weeks ago that would've ended the career of anyone that isn't a Dukie. Its Duhon's rib part 2...
A couple of weeks ago national media was saying students should be arrested for court storming. The other night Duke students were shouting “I’m gonna kill you” at RJ Davis during pregame warmups and threw drinks on the court as the game ended and I didn’t hear about any of it from the same media. Such a phony, hypocritical program all the way around.

A couple of weeks ago national media was saying students should be arrested for court storming. The other night Duke students were shouting “I’m gonna kill you” at RJ Davis during pregame warmups and threw drinks on the court as the game ended and I didn’t hear about any of it from the same media. Such a phony, hypocritical program all the way around.
Its Duke. Therefore not an issue.

P.C going for it against Marquette..
Hope new Coach Kim Englishs guidance steers the Friars into a win...

Championship Saturday! Thursday and Friday were stacked with great games and today is no different. Lots of bids to be decided today.

Vermont as always making me uncomfortable

NC State is going to cap a 5-0 run in five days in D.C. to win their first ACC title since 1987 and effectively steal a bid from a bubble team. Incredible run.

Temple will try to complete the same tomorrow in the AAC after going 5-13 in regular season conference play.

NC State is going to cap a 5-0 run in five days in D.C. to win their first ACC title since 1987 and effectively steal a bid from a bubble team. Incredible run.

Temple will try to complete the same tomorrow in the AAC after going 5-13 in regular season conference play.
Jim Valvano must be smiling tonight

No matter whatever happens tommorow those young men from NC State will remember this moment for the rest of their lives.

It is not much of a fluke when you reel off a five in a row and beat the top three seeds in successive games and days.

Well done, be proud.

Oregon steals another bid via the PAC-12 title. Not sure there’s ever been a week where there was so much bid thievery like this. With a relatively strong bubble, a lot of qualified teams are going to wind up pushed down into the NIT.

Grambling win the SWAC to go dancing for the first time ever.

Back
Top Bottom