NCAA Basketball 2023-2024

Sparty is already jerking themselves off over Izzo’s tournament streak continuing. Making the tournament means nothing if you can’t deliver a championship.
I don’t think they should’ve been in at all, or at best in the First Four (the Big East and Mountain West really got hosed). If they make the second round hopefully UNC beats the snot out of them.

I don’t think they should’ve been in at all, or at best in the First Four (the Big East and Mountain West really got hosed). If they make the second round hopefully UNC beats the snot out of them.

It seems like the Selection Committee is enamored with Izzo, or at the very least are reluctant to end the streak.

Man, the wheels are falling off in Lawrence KS.

I remember walking out of Allen Fieldhouse in November after witnessing UConn get manhandled by KU. That high was so much better than the lows the past month or two has brought. I've never been so ready for a season to just be over like I am right now

FB_IMG_1710959111234.jpg

Man, the wheels are falling off in Lawrence KS.

I remember walking out of Allen Fieldhouse in November after witnessing UConn get manhandled by KU. That high was so much better than the lows the past month or two has brought. I've never been so ready for a season to just be over like I am right now
KU sure looks like an R32 team this year, S16 at absolute most. I can still be persuaded to picking Samford tomorrow night really. A down year was bound to happen eventually I suppose, really sucks it was injury-induced though.

KU sure looks like an R32 team this year, S16 at absolute most. I can still be persuaded to picking Samford tomorrow night really. A down year was bound to happen eventually I suppose, really sucks it was injury-induced though.
Every bracket I've made Samford keeps calling to me and I don't think I've followed through yet...see if that comes back to bite me.

South Carolina Gamecocks look like a one and done, Oregon is killing them.

Oakland (MI) wins their first-ever R64 game and takes down Kentucky. This kid Jack Gohlke became the third player ever to hit 10+ threes in a tourney game. Hell yeah.

Honestly think Kentucky needs to fire Calipari at this point.

I'm just going to point out the craziness of brackets...I had my non-sports following wife pick a bracket...it's the most successful on I've had so far.

I hardly ever watch college basketball, except for during March Madness. And yeah, if I made a bracket, Oakland would have already ruined it. My very little knowledge tells me that Kentucky is a good basketball team, and I 100% would have taken them over Oakland. I'll be honest, when I was watching the game...I though Oakland was California. I literally know nothing about colleges. Even colleges that I've heard of, Wake Forest and Temple for example, I have no idea where they're located. Watching KU vs Samford, and I also have no idea where Samford is.

I hardly ever watch college basketball, except for during March Madness. And yeah, if I made a bracket, Oakland would have already ruined it. My very little knowledge tells me that Kentucky is a good basketball team, and I 100% would have taken them over Oakland. I'll be honest, when I was watching the game...I though Oakland was California. I literally know nothing about colleges. Even colleges that I've heard of, Wake Forest and Temple for example, I have no idea where they're located. Watching KU vs Samford, and I also have no idea where Samford is.
Temple is in North Philly...I didn't know Oakland wasn't in California.

I hardly ever watch college basketball, except for during March Madness. And yeah, if I made a bracket, Oakland would have already ruined it. My very little knowledge tells me that Kentucky is a good basketball team, and I 100% would have taken them over Oakland. I'll be honest, when I was watching the game...I thought Oakland was California. I literally know nothing about colleges. Even colleges that I've heard of, Wake Forest and Temple for example, I have no idea where they're located. Watching KU vs Samford, and I also have no idea where Samford is.
Huge part of why the tournament is so great - with 362 D1 schools, it’s a great opportunity for a lot of schools to literally put themselves on the map.

Oakland (MI) wins their first-ever R64 game and takes down Kentucky. This kid Jack Gohlke became the third player ever to hit 10+ threes in a tourney game. Hell yeah.

Honestly think Kentucky needs to fire Calipari at this point.
I agree, but isn't his buyout something like 35 mil?

Fukking crooked refs in this Kansas game. That block was all ball
And how many did Samford score after that? It was 8 vs 5 the entire game, just like the Kentucky game, yet it didn't work out in either case.
The tears of, well, every single basketball "fan" are quite delicious today...

Honestly this is probably harder to do than guess all right
FB_IMG_1711114220117.jpg

I agree, but isn't his buyout something like 35 mil?
Yep, but if you are UK, how tempted are you to do that right now? Four straight seasons of not making the second weekend there can’t be tolerated, especially with the recruiting classes he brings in.

And how many did Samford score after that? It was 8 vs 5 the entire game, just like the Kentucky game, yet it didn't work out in either case.
The tears of, well, every single basketball "fan" are quite delicious today...
They only got one possession afterwards and needed a 3, iirc. Big difference from being down 1 with a man advantage in transition. Just sucks that that’s the way it goes in the biggest moments. Continually no accountability for officials. But Gonzaga/KU should be entertaining nonetheless.

Well it's time, sadly when other upsets happen means it doesn't happen for us.

We can't afford to miss as many shots as we do if we want to stay in this.

Alright still in this down 5 at the half foul shots have been the biggest difference

Proud of how we played, we kept it close until late. Unfortunately we played how we played all year offense would get too cold for too long.

I truly thought this was the year Nebraska would win a tournament game. Still the only power conference team never to do so. They were never really in it tonight against A&M.

Back
Top Bottom