NCAA Football 2013

826241678.gif
:XXROFL:

That's the game I wanna see in the National Championship. However, If Missouri can pull it off tonight, you gotta wonder if they might get the nod against FSU.
OSU has played a terrible schedule...winner of the SECCG should get in over them.

OSU has played a terrible schedule...winner of the SECCG should get in over them.
The SEC is good, but they don't have a birthright to go to the National Championship Game. No way should they leap frog OSU if the Buckeyes win tonight.

The SEC is good, but they don't have a birthright to go to the National Championship Game. No way should they leap frog OSU if the Buckeyes win tonight.
Auburn/Mizzou winner will have a much better resume than OSU. Best win is #21 Wisconsin and MSU lost to the one team on their schedule that was ranked as of last weekend.

I hate OSU, but no way should a one loss SEC team leap frog them if they win out. OSU wins, and their in. Then I go curl up in a corner in the fetal position until the NC game is over so I don't have to listen to all the arrogant Buckeye fans continue to spout off because they are undefeated by way of a weak ass schedule.

/rant

I hate OSU, but no way should a one loss SEC team leap frog them if they win out. OSU wins, and their in. Then I go curl up in a corner in the fetal position until the NC game is over so I don't have to listen to all the arrogant Buckeye fans continue to spout off because they are undefeated by way of a weak ass schedule.

/rant
I know cfb historically places a premium on being undefeated but Auburn's 12-1 would look a lot better than OSU 13-0 to a lot of people. The schedules just aren't remotely comparable.

I do find it funny that OSU will probably cakewalk into the BCSNCG after Gordon Gee's Little Sisters of the Poor rant a few years ago.

Don't underestimate the Buckeyes. They are tough.

What have they done to prove they are tough? Beat an unranked Michigan team by 1 point? Maybe dominating a 1-11 Cal team by a whopping 18 points? Or was it when they beat Iowa and Northwestern by 10? I'm sure theres more. Lol They've not done anything to prove they are tough. Good? Yes, but not a great team.

Best win will be #10 Michigan State if they win tonight.
And they'll drop after that, too. And like I said, MSU hasn't beaten a ranked team all year. The only one they had played prior to last weekend was a fringe Top 25 team in Notre Dame who is now unranked and they lost that one.

I should at least say FSU has played a pretty crappy schedule too...but overall they've been much more dominant than the Buckeyes and @ Clemson is a better win than Wisconsin at home or MSU at a neutral site.

Too bad the playoff doesn't start until next year. I'm sick of this BCS crap. Fitting that it looks poised to go down in flames.

Glad Ohio state is getting beat so far, the ACC and Big Ten are nothing compared to the SEC.

Duke in a championship game, what more needs to be said, might as well be ITT tech.

Between tonight and the Titans game last Sunday, Lucas Oil Field has been a house of horrors for me this week.

Florida State may be the best team, but I am least happy to know they will have to beat a SEC team for the championship.

Ohio state definitely isnt the 2nd best team, at least this way FSU has to play a solid opponent, somebody better than Duke or OSU.

Florida State may be the best team, but I am least happy to know they will have to beat an SEC team for the championship.
I think they could do it. Auburn has a very one-dimensional offense, and even though FSU's competition hasn't been great, they've destroyed everybody they've played.

Back
Top Bottom