NCAA Football 2013

Orange might end up taking Ohio State as their replacement pick for FSU.
It'll be interesting to see who ends up where. Baylor is likely in the Fiesta and Alabama in the Sugar. OSU hasn't played in an Orange Bowl in recent memory, I wouldn't mind seeing it.

I think they could do it. Auburn has a very one-dimensional offense, and even though FSU's competition hasn't been great, they've destroyed everybody they've played.

I agree and think FSU is better, but I still will respect them more if they beat the SEC champs.

It'll be interesting to see who ends up where. Baylor is likely in the Fiesta and Alabama in the Sugar. OSU hasn't played in an Orange Bowl in recent memory, I wouldn't mind seeing it.
It will probably wind up something like:

BCSNCG: FSU vs. Auburn
Fiesta: Baylor vs. UCF
Rose: Stanford vs. Michigan State
Orange: Ohio State vs. Clemson
Sugar: Alabama vs. Oregon/Oklahoma

Pretty good matchups to end the season.

Me, just now, at work, to our Buckeye fan maintainer.

**Picks up phone and calls maintenance**

"Maintenance."

"Yes?"

"Hey Jeff, since you're good at fixing things that are broken, you may want to head to Columbus to fix a lot of those broken dreams."

He didn't find it very amusing.

1455880_659539114098244_1626233527_n.jpg

BCS Bowls:
Nat. Champ.: Florida St. vs. Auburn
Rose: Stanford vs. Michigan St.
Fiesta: Baylor vs. UCF
Sugar: Alabama vs. Oklahoma
Orange: Clemson vs. Ohio St.

Saw a stat today where Ohio State will be the first team since the BCS's inception in 1998 to play in all 5 BCS bowls (Fiesta, Orange, Rose, Sugar, Nat. Champ.)

The BCS Championship game should be a really good one. Personally, I think Florida State wins it by about 11 or so. For all of the whining about Ohio State's defense, Auburn's might be worse.

The BCS Championship game should be a really good one. Personally, I think Florida State wins it by about 11 or so. For all of the whining about Ohio State's defense, Auburn's might be worse.

heard today.....that saban's loaned in state rival auburn.........a few a' his def. players.....ta solve that ! ha!

I didn't feel like starting a new topic so I'll just post this here. Anyone play NCAA football 12 for ps3? I just picked it up and the commentary has a major glitch in it. The Commentary team says the offense should punt EVERY play. From 1st down on. It's crazy annoying.

Auburn will destroy Fla St....I'm thinking 42-17.

Stewart fan, I have NCAA football for PS3 and mine is fine. I'd take it back and get another....

Stewart fan, I have NCAA football for PS3 and mine is fine. I'd take it back and get another....
I think it'll be close either way, but I'll take FSU to win 31-24. Auburn is a bit one dimensional, and if FSU can somehow contain their running attack, Auburn will be screwed.

Would you care to make a wager on the game? Maybe a "pick an avatar for the loser for a week" kind of wager?

Shouldn't be hard to follow the BCSNCG on January 6.

Augmenting the normal broadcast are a number of game-centric viewing options across ESPN’s family of networks, whether televised – as on ESPN2, ESPNEWS, ESPN Goal Line and ESPN Classic – or online, via the network’s ESPN3 service. Each channel will begin its broadcast at 8:30 p.m. Eastern, coinciding with kickoff of the championship game.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/12/esp...st-florida-state-auburn/#sthash.7k3KOCm2.uxfs

New Mexico Bowl. Most insane 60 seconds of football. Ever.

Colorado State was down by eight. Colorado State player fumbles a touchdown pass in the endzone but recovers it in the endzone for the touchdown. They go for two and get it. They kick off to Washington State. Washington State fumbles the ball, Colorado State recovers and scores a game winning field goal as time expires.

New Mexico Bowl. Most insane 60 seconds of football. Ever.

Colorado State was down by eight. Colorado State player fumbles a touchdown pass in the endzone but recovers it in the endzone for the touchdown. They go for two and get it. They kick off to Washington State. Washington State fumbles the ball, Colorado State recovers and scores a game winning field goal as time expires.
WSU deserved to lose. Blew a 22-point lead, didn't bother to run down the clock, and fumbled twice in the last three minutes.

Wow, I got off easy....

Congrats B1! I'll change it tomorrow morning and begin the week.
Yeah, you did. A couple of Ohio State things came up randomly in my image search for Florida State stuff and I was briefly tempted with that among other things, but you're a pretty good guy and I didn't want to take advantage of the situation.

Lane Kiffin can't build a winning team. He has to jump on one that already is

I'm trying to keep an open mind about that hire, but the way he left Tennessee and USC has me concerned. I figure Coach Saban will keep him on a short leash, but he's still Lane Kiffin.

Back
Top Bottom