NCAA football 2014

I love football but it is too hot for football right now

neither defense can stop the others offense

I guess this sums it up.

864868964.gif

the ole ball coach will have em covered in 2nd half....well maybe :idunno:

Refs already all over the SEC jock, Ole Miss player takes a Boise player's helmet off and smacks a ref in the face and the Boise player gets flagged.

Congratulations to all the Texas fans in Dallas I suppose, the most prestigious city in the state and home of the Texas race.

Have to give the aggies credit they were far better. Losing is always bad, but Carolina is young and they at least know what they need to work on now

ACC off to a roaring start, Wake Forest lost to UL-Monroe. Demon Deacons had -2 yards rushing on 27 carries! Yay!

Texas A&M QB Kenny Hill threw for more yards in his first start than Johnny Manziel did in any of his games at ATM.

Congratulations to all the Texas fans in Dallas I suppose, the most prestigious city in the state and home of the Texas race.
Baiting that kid from Fort Worth again I see. Can't remember his screen name though. :D

The Big Ten has won 2 National Championships in the last 30 years. Guess that makes us the Roush-Fenway of college football. :D

Ohio State and Florida State both start their season tomorrow. It's a beautiful day to be me. About the only way my day could get much better is if there were a better than .001% chance I was going to have sex tomorrow.

did Clemson have a turkey & wine dinner at halftime. those guys were give out. been a few bad days for college football in S. Carolina.

Ohio State started out pretty rough, but slowly pull away as the second half wore on.

Florida State started out looking like they were going to blow Oklahoma State out and ended up making it way too close for comfort.

Can't believe how badly Wisconsin choked. That passing game is anemic.

Oklahoma State should be ranked despite losing and being previously unranked; it's ridiculous to see teams get rewarded early in the season for playing scrub teams. It's good to see Florida State is beatable.

Alabama also looks very beatable.

Auburn-Georgia later this season is going to be a barnburner again.

Florida-Idaho got postponed to 2017, I can't believe I have to wait so long for that thriller. :rolleyes:

Notre Dame and Ohio State scheduled a home-and-home for 2022 and 2023, and the Buckeyes already have Oklahoma, Oregon, and Texas scheduled in the future. Pretty impressive actually. What's more interesting is that Notre Dame announced this in the week leading up to the final rivalry game with Michigan. I can bet that was a shot at the Wolverines.

It would be awfully difficult to put together a weekend worse than the Big Ten did.

Well it was nice seeing my Vols go 2-0 to start the season. Sadly that all comes to an end tomorrow against Oklahoma.

Back
Top Bottom