Netflix Recommendation Thread

I see we have new episodes of the Ranch on Netflix now.

we've already watched all of the first part of season 2, actually found it season 2 to be better than season 1.

really like this show.

On to season 2 of Bloodline. We like it.
Was a great show through the first two seasons. The last season was disappointing, but that was due to the show being cut short.

I've recently been watching Sherlock. The first two series/seasons were great, but the 3rd has been a disappointment.

Was a great show through the first two seasons. The last season was disappointing, but that was due to the show being cut short.

I've recently been watching Sherlock. The first two series/seasons were great, but the 3rd has been a disappointment.
Hmmm. Thanks

Awesome documentary about the Dunlops and Irish Road Racing.I've probably watched it ten times.:lol2:

2d_road_dvd-420x600.jpg

If you watched Vikings on the History Channel you will definitely like The Last Kingdom.

19379354_728702973975819_430846285633814528_n.jpg

It doesn't prop up Trump.It really shows you in detail how Trump got as far as he did in politics and how dirty the GOP is.

Very strange show isn't it?
We're down to the last 2 episodes now. The wife didn't originally like all the cussing, especially the F bombs, but still got hooked on it. We've like season 2 better than the 1st.

Three episodes into Ozark and so far it's pretty good. If you liked Breaking Bad you'll probably like Ozark as well.

Last edited:
youtu.be-9Egf5U8xLo8-ed.jpg

Wait is almost over. 3AM Eastern time.

Netflix makes a rarity. A gem you dont see anymore.

Western drama called Godless.

Out now BTW.

Thanks for the heads up on this. Just added it to my long list of series/shows to watch on Netflix.

I am only familiar with Netflix and Amazon. I've got to say that the productions by these two organizations far exceed anything that the main television networks produce. I think that I only watch one or two shows off of regular television anymore, excluding sports broadcasts.

Finished the Ranch and looked for something new. We started watching a new release called Godless. It is a Western. We are about 3 episodes deep into this first season. I was just reading elsewhere that it has been renewed for its second season.

Finished the Ranch and looked for something new. We started watching a new release called Godless. It is a Western. We are about 3 episodes deep into this first season. I was just reading elsewhere that it has been renewed for its second season.

It was supposed to be a limited short series. Obviously teh positive feedback this is getting made netflix add another season. Very cool.

EDIT:

Where did you read it was greenlit for a second season? This is the most up to date link I could find.

https://www.popsugar.com/entertainment/Godless-Season-2-44290976

It was supposed to be a limited short series. Obviously teh positive feedback this is getting made netflix add another season. Very cool.

EDIT:

Where did you read it was greenlit for a second season? This is the most up to date link I could find.

I didn't save the link. I think I just did a search for Godless season 2. If I get a chance, I'll search my history when I'm in front of my computer.

EDIT:

I looked this morning and can't find what page I read that at. I hope I didn't misunderstand the article as we really like this series. I think we are down to the last two episodes of season one.

Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee

A title about nothing. Very fitting. I'm a long time Jerry Seinfeld fan and a fan of comedians in general. I'm guessing many here wouldn't find this show interesting at all but I could be wrong. It's nothing more than Jerry Seinfeld interviewing various comedians about their life outside of a studio setting. Most interviews take place while riding around in vintage cars. A show to watch if your just trying to kill a few minutes.

Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee

A title about nothing. Very fitting. I'm a long time Jerry Seinfeld fan and a fan of comedians in general. I'm guessing many here wouldn't find this show interesting at all but I could be wrong. It's nothing more than Jerry Seinfeld interviewing various comedians about their life outside of a studio setting. Most interviews take place while riding around in vintage cars. A show to watch if your just trying to kill a few minutes.

I've debated with myself on watching this. Haven't yet but some of the actors Jerry is seeing interviewing makes me want to.

Had no flipping idea the rights for the Gloverfield movies were aquired by Netflix, let alone they had finished a movie about it already.

Haven't seen it but will tonight. For some reason the "professional" movie critics hate anything Netflix makes which makes me want to watch the movie even more. They did the same with Bright and that movie was pretty damn good.

I've debated with myself on watching this. Haven't yet but some of the actors Jerry is seeing interviewing makes me want to.
I’m about 8 episodes deep. A couple people among those first 8 I’m not familiar with. They were still entertaining. The show is definitely not for everyone but I’m entertained.

Had no flipping idea the rights for the Gloverfield movies were aquired by Netflix, let alone they had finished a movie about it already.

Haven't seen it but will tonight. For some reason the "professional" movie critics hate anything Netflix makes which makes me want to watch the movie even more. They did the same with Bright and that movie was pretty damn good.

I’m not a fan of Bright but we watch a lot of Netflix’s other original content.

I’m not a fan of Bright but we watch a lot of Netflix’s other original content.
This was released on Netflix at the exact same time they released the trailer during the Superbowl, so it's on now. Haven't been able to watch the whole thing yet

(Winternationals from East Bay Speedway take priority) but so far so good. Title is Coverfield Paradox.

Saw it last night. Pretty good.

It ties in with the first one nicely. Cant believe a 4th movie is already done and will be out this year in October.

Have any of you guys seen Altered Carbon yet? This series blew my mind it was so good.

7 Seconds.

Anyone watching? We just started this new Netflix release last night. Only one show deep but it looks like a watcher.

I need to remember to go through this thread more often. Last night, with no more Olympics to watch, I was wondering what to get myself into.

Finished 7 Seconds on Netflix last night. Definitely worth the watch IMO.

Now it's on to the 2nd season of Sneaky Pete/Amazon Prime.

I can only comment on Netflix and Amazon Prime services but these original series from these two services far out produce the quality of anything on network television these days. The same thing goes for the independent cable networks. Far better material than what is provided on network television. I think if it weren't for local news/sports, I wouldn't have a reason to watch network television.

Back
Top Bottom