NEW 2022 gas prices

Whizzer

Gig'em
Okay, I'm starting this thread because the last one was getting political. Guilty parties please hold up your hand.
Let's keep this one on prices at the pump in your area and put the political discourse in the Podium.

06/15/2022 in Venice, Florida, $4.75 regular.

Live in Ankeny, IA (a Des Moines suburb) and this morning I paid $4.67 a gallon. That's the most I've ever paid within the state of Iowa. The good news is, the increase seems to have leveled off, or slowed down. Let's hope that is the case.

PS: thanks for the new thread. I read the old one, and it didn't look fun.

Is it just my area or are all BP stations higher than any other. BP here is 4.91.9 charge 4.87.9 cash.

WAWA and Gates are 4.73.9 all prices here are for 87 octane.

I think most of the gas station managers have coffee together from time to time. Just sayin.

Is it just my area or are all BP stations higher than any other. BP here is 4.91.9 charge 4.87.9 cash.

WAWA and Gates are 4.73.9 all prices here are for 87 octane.

I think most of the gas station managers have coffee together from time to time. Just sayin.
BP still paying for cleanup.

Paid $4.05 per gallon yesterday at a BP station.
To get that price I use credit card points - can get 50 cents off per gallon. Only works at BP stations due to their agreement with my credit card issuer.

Filled my truck yesterday. The pump stopped when I hit $125.00. Apparently that's the limit on a single transaction. Swiped the card again and pumped an additional $23.00 worth of diesel.

Spent a little over $500 in fuel for this trip to the beach pulling the 5er. Twice as much as last June's trip.

• Angry
Reactions: sdj
Took over $20 to top off my Toyota Corolla.

I've also noticed a HUGE drop off in MPG since gas hit $4/gallon. Went from getting about 400 miles to the tank to getting about 280-320.

7/6/22--$4.85 here.
gas.png

In my area, we are still above $5 for none club stores, sitting between $5.27 -$5.39, Costco/Sams Club are at $4.85

Noticed they showed that at night, it can get over 120-130 in the daytime. My sister lived in Saudi for awhile.

The greedy bastards could only hold out for so long until one of them cut the other's throats. Over thirty five days in a row prices have been falling.

Back
Top Bottom