New Hampshire Pre Race Thread

Jr. going to give it 100% starting 17th. Edwards starting in 26th? Doesn't look good for those two, jus sayin

wow, Rusty just said napa to joe gibbs and truex goes with them. I have not heard that rumor. Daughtery said the fallout is not over yet for mikey.

I could handle seeing Truex at JGR with Napa. But, until the ink dries it's just chatter.

Truex could come out smelling like a rose after the fallout is over. Gibbs is better equipment for sure.

you mikey wankers can't figure this out, but at the least the very least, MWR will have at least two cars running next year Is my bold prediction. So get out yo baba and your blankie, and all your cryin and whining isn't going to run MWR out of the sport. I'm not a mikey fan, but until NASCAR starts banning racing teams from the sport (when pigs fly) if you have a car that can pass tech and qualify, you are in the race.

you mikey wankers can't figure this out, but at the least the very least, MWR will have at least two cars running next year Is my bold prediction. So get out yo baba and your blankie, and all your cryin and whining isn't going to run MWR out of the sport. I'm not a mikey fan, but until NASCAR starts banning racing teams from the sport (when pigs fly) if you have a car that can pass tech and qualify, you are in the race.
But, you can't argue that MW is a *******. Mikey is going to run out of money if he doesn't shut his ignorant mouth.

I hope he has at least 3 cars next year.

But, you can't argue that MW is a *******. Mikey is going to run out of money if he doesn't shut his ignorant mouth.
yeah, but...he isn't going anywhere, angry fans don't count much in this case, one sponsor AArons isn't going anywhere, has said so anyway, so he has one car covered already for next year. I don't see him not finding enough support to run at least a second car. Yeah he might lose the third one and not be as competitive as he has been, but this will blow over just like the rocket fuel when another team gets caught cheating.

yeah, but...he isn't going anywhere, angry fans don't count much in this case, one sponsor AArons isn't going anywhere, has said so anyway, so he has one car covered already for next year. I don't see him not finding enough support to run at least a second car. Yeah he might lose the third one and not be as competitive as he has been, but this will blow over just like the rocket fuel when another team gets caught cheating.
Losing potential millions of sponsorship dollars isn't going to blow over any time soon.

Losing potential millions of sponsorship dollars isn't going to blow over any time soon.
ah whatever..got to wait until next year to see what happens..he has three right now, one still in it for the championship. None of this would have ever happened if he would have been racing Chevys...just kidding..makin a funny.

Time for the weekly reminders that I am "at the age of getting things done". So I guess it's laundry time.

If they did want an arm Mikey would head back to the shop and say something like: "Alright guys, somebody has to give up an arm...you-all decide who...I'll be in the office" :D
That was just too damn funny.LOL

Back
Top Bottom