Nex Gen restart/drafting practice at Daytona today

Should be doing a few 2-5 car packs instead of bunching up into 15-16 every time lol

The runs are huge with this car. I notice too really no side drafting effect at all

They sound damn good don't they, nothing like it anywhere and it looks about the same as any other drafting secession to me.

The cars sound good, and they look pretty stable in that run.

According to report by David Land <it's on YouTube> the RWR car rolled right out of the SHR hauler and had 100% SHR employees working on it. Make of that whatever we want, amiright?

Seems quite weird that a top tier NASCAR team skips out on a test, but I get it I guess. At least the Gen7 is cheap. lol

Dale Jr to the lead! I really believe these guys respect his plate abilities and opinions. And possibly are looking out for him too. He sure doesn't need another head banger. But they gettin aggressive!

That 43 is definitely yawed out. Wondering if that car actually passes tech with that configuration?

Anyone seeing anything other than proof that the hauler drivers haven't lost anything during the off-season?

Ah, there we go. Cameraman must have gone to the john. 2 and 12 look like they're welded together. Return of the tandem?

Back
Top Bottom