NFL 2014

Too soon to fire a coach? lol

No need to. Why fire a coach after three games?

Its already bad enough that our best defensive linemen are not playing, star RB hurt, unknowns at QB, OC is out from heart surgery, and both sides of the ball styles of play are not even dictated yet. There is no "theme or identity" for the team. In Lovie's case, I expect smash mouth football and a very physical type of defense. Lovie is a damn good coach and I would be dammed if the front office fire him after the game. Its short sided and quite silly if they do.

Things have to mesh quickly because the seat will get hot quickly. I will admit that because the Glaziers' are great at two things both hitting and quitting on QBs' and coaches.

10362370_10204726907956519_8809642784599620198_n.jpg

Ironic that on the weekend we lose Rob Bironas, the Titans new kicker starts 0-for-2 on field goal attempts.

Saints came to play football this week.

The Titans couldn't beat Dallas last week, but the Titans Midwest are kicking their asses today.

I had high hopes for the Titans after that first game of the season. Sadly that looks like it was just a fluke. They look worse than ever.

Things Blake Bortles has learned from Chad Henne so far today: How to hold on to the ball when four defenders are about to get all up in his business, how to throw 10 yards short of a first down on third and long, how to get sacked repeatedly, how to throw passes short of or behind wide receivers and how to go three and out repeatedly.

Back
Top Bottom