NFL 2014

Philip Rivers is wearing 61 on his helmet as a tribute to his center, Nick Hardwick.. Team captain and out for the year.

Things Blake Bortles learned from Chad Henne today: How to get sacked 10 times, how to throw interceptions, how to throw behind your receivers, how to watch receivers drop passes, how to run for your life behind the Jacksonville offensive line and how to make horrible passes on fourth down. :rolleyes:

Things that need improvement in Jacksonville: Quarterback, Offensive Line, Defensive Secondary, Running Back and Wide Receivers.

The Cowboys fans at the Titans game today reinforced my belief that they are the most obnoxious fans in all of sports.

Looks like the Texans have completely forgotten about 2013. They started 2-0 last year too, but I don't see them dropping their next 14 like the 2013 Texans did.

Cowboys fans don't show up for home opener, but decide to make trip to Tennessee instead.
I'd say it was a 50/50 split, there were as many of them as there were of us. The lady behind me thought it was a good idea to let out a blood curdling scream every time the Cowboys did something even remotely good. I probably won't have all my hearing back for at least a week.

And now, there are reports that the players are demanding Coach Bradley start Blake Bortles and that Bradley won't do it.

This team has just descended in to turmoil.

I'm not done ranting yet. The Jacksonville Jaguars have been outscored 75-10 in the last six quarters. And Gus Bradley's a defense-minded coach?

1907822_783596775020346_2223022160101990146_n.jpg

And now, there are reports that the players are demanding Coach Bradley start Blake Bortles and that Bradley won't do it.

This team has just descended in to turmoil.
The O line is garbage. Fix that first. Start Bortles with that line and his career is over before he has a chance. Just ask Tim Couch.

Texans 2-0 with sole possession of 1st in AFCS, but I am not too optimistic. fitzpatrick looks like the second coming of Alex Smith and that isn't a good thing. Fitz has proven he can protect the ball like Smith, but I also don't think he will be able to make the needed plays when called upon much like Smith.

Back
Top Bottom