NFL 2014

Heck yes!!!!!!! This wasn't a great game to watch as Lions fan...until the 4th quarter came!

The Browns are now 3-2 and have games at Jacksonville (0-6), at home against Oakland (0-5) and at home against Tampa (1-5) coming up. That means their next three games are against teams with a combined 1-16 record and two of those games are at home. Unless they screw something up, they should be 6-2 going into the Thursday night game against Cincinnati in early November.

:)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1413753665768.gif
    uploadfromtaptalk1413753665768.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 152
I HATE to say it but the Cowboys look like one of the best teams in the entire NFL right now.
you got that right..Murray over 100 yards again, 7 straight games to start a season, NFL record

Last edited:
Congrats to Peyton Manning for passing Brett Favres touchdown pass record.
And the Packers roll on.
And the Lions have figured out how to win a game.

Ya know, Titan and Jag victories are so rare that we tortured fans must celebrate when we can.

tumblr_inline_n4runtu4PH1swqms5.gif
Could be worse. We could be Raiders fans.

The Raiders beat the Titans in the 2002 AFC Championship game to advance to Super Bowl XXXVII. Their record since? 53-130.

Last edited:
I guess the old AFC-NFC network rules don't 100% apply anymore. According to the ESPN app, Titans-Texans is a Fox game this week and Seahawks-Panthers is on CBS.

I guess the old AFC-NFC network rules don't 100% apply anymore. According to the ESPN app, Titans-Texans is a Fox game this week and Seahawks-Panthers is on CBS.

Interconference games are on FOX when the AFC team is the home team and on CBS when the NFC team is the home team. It's been that way for years. Can't explain the Seachickens/Panthers game though. LOL.

Interconference games are on FOX when the AFC team is the home team and on CBS when the NFC team is the home team. It's been that way for years. Can't explain the Seachickens/Panthers game though. LOL.
Houston and Tennessee are both AFC teams though, and the game is on Fox. That's what makes me think there may be a little leeway in that rule now.

I think Bears-Lions on Thanksgiving is on CBS also.

Back
Top Bottom