NFL 2014

Cleveland dominates the Steelers baby!

Jackonville beat the spread and New England covered. Now I need San Diego at +7 to win my 6 team parlay. Go Chargers!

It's not a Jacksonville game without Andy on here posting 20 times in row :(

fyayw2xjf45zytavndhj_zps08adff60.gif

I was happy to see Dallas win. They did a heck of a job to basically dominate the Seahawks.

My grandma was the biggest Dallas fan, it was the anniversary of her death six years ago and it made the bitter day a little sweeter.

It doesn't come close to making up for all of the misery we've suffered at the hands of the Steelers over the years, but it was fun to just crush them yesterday. Doing it at home in front of some really long-suffering fans make it even sweeter. I'm pretty concerned about losing pro bowl center Alex Mack to a broken leg, but it was great to see the team unity when so many players made a point of going over to see him and encourage him when he was on the cart getting ready to be taken off the field. That was a cool scene.

It was also great to see that the Cowboys beat the Seahawks. I really like the Cowboys and can't stand Seattle, but I didn't even record the game because I fully expected Seattle to win (even if it took some horrible officiating) and I knew that would just make me angry if I watched it.

The Browns are now 3-2 and have games at Jacksonville (0-6), at home against Oakland (0-5) and at home against Tampa (1-5) coming up. That means their next three games are against teams with a combined 1-16 record and two of those games are at home. Unless they screw something up, they should be 6-2 going into the Thursday night game against Cincinnati in early November.

Just tuned in, surprised to see that it's a 2-point game in the 2nd qtr. Most Thursday Night games would be 28-0 by now.

The perks of rooting for a sh!tty team...I just scored some Titans-Texans tickets for 17 bucks.

Yet somehow I still feel ripped off.....

football game is live, the race, you was gonna watch on tv anyway.
Martinsville is a great race to watch live. Haven't been there in awhile but would love to go back someday. But Martinsville's about a 7 hour drive for me, LP Field is about a 15 minute drive. So, football it is.

Back
Top Bottom