NFL 2014

B2GuRKqCAAEqRI_.jpeg

He likes girls

So this Sunday I am pretty hyped up to see Mallett start for us. I hope Obrien can put some good use to that cannon of a arm that Mallett has.

When Bears fans tell me Jay Cutler is an elite quarterback in the NFL, here's a video of every interception he's ever thrown against the Pack:

Sadly does not include Sunday's game.

Saints went alright. Right out the freakin window. Lose 27 - 10.

After the Steelers allowed Justin Bieber into a bible study with them last week some public dissassociation is need to remove the shame.

One of their players needs to publicly smite him. It is the only decent and honourable remaining option.

After the Steelers allowed Justin Bieber into a bible study with them last week some public dissassociation is need to remove the shame.

One of their players needs to publicly smite him. It is the only decent and honourable remaining option.
I beliebe we're about to fall to 2-8.

Sorry Yoda. I always like seeing the Titans do good in the South. I just one of us would take out the damn Colts. Mallett looked good on Sunday, so I am hoping he is what we need to finally get our first win ever in Indy this year.

Sorry Yoda. I always like seeing the Titans do good in the South. I just one of us would take out the damn Colts. Mallett looked good on Sunday, so I am hoping he is what we need to finally get our first win ever in Indy this year.
Thanks Jeffrey. At least Indy isn't really that good this year, I'd like to see the Texans beat them as well and move into first place in the South.

F*** the Colts. That's one thing Titans, Texans, and Jags fans can all agree on.

After watching Le'veon Bell's performance last night, I don't think y'all need him.
He hasn't performed like he did last year for the Pats and after leaving the game early last night and tried to go to the bus before the game was over the team was happy to get rid of him.

Thanks Jeffrey. At least Indy isn't really that good this year, I'd like to see the Texans beat them as well and move into first place in the South.

F*** the Colts. That's one thing Titans, Texans, and Jags fans can all agree on.
Yes sir! F#ck the Colts!!

I'd love to see the Jags beat the Colts on Sunday but I'm not holding my breath. The team is still terrible.

I'm so glad I can't see the Jaguars/Colts game here in South Carolina. From what I've seen on Twitter, Blake Bortles is playing for Indianapolis today.

Greg Gumbel taking a little dig at NASCAR in the Titans-Eagles game when a fight started:

"Easy guys, this isn't a NASCAR race..."

Back
Top Bottom