NFL 2014

The Jaguars are dominating the Colts defensively. Unfortunately, Blake Bortles sucks, Allen Hurns' fingers are made of Crisco, Denard Robinson likes to fumble today, the cheerleaders could offer better protection than the offensive line and the special teams unit is horrendous.

At least I have until tomorrow night to see the haints embarrass themselves.

Special Teams unit is "special". Indianapolis punt return man drops a punt, picks it back up and houses it. (TD nullified by a penalty)

This team is ****** awful. Embarrassing.

Falcons losing right now, Saints play the Ravens tomorrow night. There may well be a 4-7 team leading the AFC South after tomorrow night. Wouldn't surprise me if 6-10 takes that division this year.

I'm waiting to see how the Jags will **** up getting the #1 overall pick this year. :lurk:
Same thing with the Titans. They always do just good enough to not get a high pick. They've got a soft schedule in December, they'll probably screw up and win a couple and end up picking 8th.

The Lions look good against crap teams, but they can't do anything against competitive teams...

The Indianapolis Colts have the worst red zone defense in the NFL.

Marquise Lee takes the Jags to to the 1 yard line, setting up 1st & Goal.

92 yards on the drive, the longest of the year for Jacksonville, and they come away with nothing.

Last edited:
wooooooo hoooooooo Here they go.
c62c1464ac76c44821c377ca5444e384.jpg

Back
Top Bottom