NFL 2014

What has happened to the 49ers? Lose to the Raiders of all teams. Starting to look Like Colin Kaepernick might be the next RG3.

I'm sitting here, listening to the Chargers/Patriots game. Al Michaels and Chris Collingsworth doing the play by play.
They dissect every play, pointing out individual coverage, routes, defensive play, etc.

My question I guess, is that really necessary? Is it that interesting? Is being told that the defensive lineman is 2 steps to the
left of his usual position really THAT important?

Don't get me wrong. I enjoy watching football, but this is overkill as far as I'm concerned.

And, yes, I can apply it to the minute bits of info we're given during a race. I don't really need to know that air pressure
was increased by 1/2 lb in the left rear.

Maybe they're getting paid by the word. :p

I'm sitting here, listening to the Chargers/Patriots game. Al Michaels and Chris Collingsworth doing the play by play.
They dissect every play, pointing out individual coverage, routes, defensive play, etc.

My question I guess, is that really necessary? Is it that interesting? Is being told that the defensive lineman is 2 steps to the
left of his usual position really THAT important?

Don't get me wrong. I enjoy watching football, but this is overkill as far as I'm concerned.

And, yes, I can apply it to the minute bits of info we're given during a race. I don't really need to know that air pressure
was increased by 1/2 lb in the left rear.

Maybe they're getting paid by the word. :p
If they're getting paid by the word then they're making more money than Tom Brady. :D

What has happened to the 49ers? Lose to the Raiders of all teams. Starting to look Like Colin Kaepernick might be the next RG3.

I don't think Kap has fallen that far down the ladder. The whole 9'er team seems to be in a funk.

I don't have many choices in fact I'm thankful to have one channel showing NFL games.
Right now on ESPN is RedZone from NFL network. I like it because they keep you up to date with all games playing at the mo.
Is that what you watch? I've been away fro Nth America too long to know now

When my Texans are not on I watch the Redzone. It is the best way to keep track of all the games.

Titans will have that pick. They have 100% given up.
Yeah, just look at Jacksonville's performance against the Giants vs. the Titans performance against the Giants, it's pretty clear who's worse. I fully expect Tennessee to lose to the Jets and Jaguars the next two weeks.

Hopefully we'll have this guy next year:
B2B0BIfIcAAY3i3.jpg

Yeah, just look at Jacksonville's performance against the Giants vs. the Titans performance against the Giants, it's pretty clear who's worse. I fully expect Tennessee to lose to the Jets and Jaguars the next two weeks.

As a Texans fan I hate it when the other teams do really ******. That just means they will have better talent the next year. You will probably have a new coach too.

As a Texans fan I hate it when the other teams do really ******. That just means they will have better talent the next year. You will probably have a new coach too.
We're all taking turns going 2-14 in this division. Indy did it in '11, Jacksonville in '12, and Houston in '13. Looks like it's Tennessee's turn.

I'm wouldn't mind if the Bucs get Winston. If he can keep his head on straight he's more than capable of making all the throws you have to make from the pocket at the pro level.

I read a quote from the Titans CEO(or so it said) that there will be no head coaching change next season.

We're all taking turns going 2-14 in this division. Indy did it in '11, Jacksonville in '12, and Houston in '13. Looks like it's Tennessee's turn.

The difference is Indianapolis tanked the season deliberately to get Andrew Luck. The Texans and Titans were smart to what was happening, but the Jaguars went right ahead and swept them and Indianapolis got Andrew Luck because of it.

I read a quote from the Titans CEO(or so it said) that there will be no head coaching change next season.
I'd actually be OK with that. Even though Whisenhunt's first season has been a disaster, I've never been a huge fan of teams going one-and-done on coaches. It's not all on him, the cupboard is pretty bare talent-wise as well. These ain't exactly the '72 Dolphins he's coaching.

Besides, the Patriots sucked in Belichick's first year there. I bet they're glad they kept him. ;)

Pretty respectable performance by Atlanta actually. They've held their own against a couple of the best teams in the NFC the last couple of weeks.

Manziel is starting at home against Cincinnati this weekend. It's probably worth a shot for the Browns. Oughta be an interesting game.

Panthers QB Cam Newton has been injured in a car accident, extent of his injuries unknown at this point.

Hey Benevolent One, Allie LaForce :wub: is coming to the NFL on CBS, sideline reporter for the Jacksonville Jaguars/Baltimore Ratbirds game on Sunday.

Guess I won't be turning the game off in rage this weekend. Heh.
Nice!

I think about you when I see her commercials on local TV for Halleen Kia. She doesn't wear anything revealing or anything on those commercials, but damn she is just gorgeous!

Back
Top Bottom