NFL 2014

In My Humble Opinion...the media (tv coverage) is making way too much out of Johnny Football starting this week vs. Cincinati. Stations are changing their coverage to this game. Hey! it's already being covered. Let it be.

In My Humble Opinion...the media (tv coverage) is making way too much out of Johnny Football starting this week vs. Cincinati. Stations are changing their coverage to this game. Hey! it's already being covered. Let it be.

That game's pretty much being televised nationally now. And, yes, it's on Fox, not CBS.

They originally had Packers-Bills scheduled here, but have switched it to Bengals-Browns. It's a sad state of affairs when Johnny Manziel is considered a bigger deal than Aaron Rodgers.

Is the attraction to watch Manziel fall on his face, or watch him succeed? Be sure to bring snacks. :lurk: :dpepsi:

Is the attraction to watch Manziel fall on his face, or watch him succeed? Be sure to bring snacks. :lurk: :dpepsi:
I haven't really seen anything that warrants him being referred to as, "Mr. Football."
So, unless he's some kind of Joe Montana, I expect him to fall on his face.

I haven't really seen anything that warrants him being referred to as, "Mr. Football."
Isn't that the label they put on him coming out of college?? The talking heads at ESPN I think were calling him that.

He will add a dynamic and spark to the offense that Hoyer lacked for sure. Will it translate into wins? Who knows. But the playmakers on that offense are excited to get Manziel under center.

In more great Cleveland news: Billy Cundiff has been released! Former Saint Garrett Hartley has been signed as his replacement.

Fair warning....yes, I am a Browns fan. I hope to see them do well again vs. Cincy. :bigfight:

Like DF's siggy says...."Haters gonna hate."
I assume there are a few Browns fans here??? :idunno:

I deleted it because it posted twice. I didn't know I'd lose both of them....:idunno:

The Cleveland Browns might be facing the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday without starting kicker Billy Cundiff.
Cundiff suffered a right knee injury at practice Thursday. The Browns are going to monitor the situation and bring in an emergency kicker if needed. Cleveland worked out three kickers earlier in the week.
“We have plans. We had brought some guys in. We’ll make a choice from there if it’s necessary,” coach Mike Pettine said.
Cundiff has made 22-of-29 field goals in 2014, drilling a season-long 52-yarder against the Oakland Raiders in October. This is his second season in Cleveland and the 34-year-old’s ninth in the NFL.*

* taken from the Official site of the Cleveland Browns

Signed N.O. Saints kicker Garrett Hartley

There ya go. He wasn't our kicker anymore. Good luck with him.

Cundiff wasn't all that reliable....especially from long distance. :waver:
Or from short range :mad:
cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg

Reactions: Lin
Back
Top Bottom