NFL 2014

The Bengals are going to the playoffs for the 4th straight year. Let's see if they can actually get past the first round this time.

I'm in a weird situation this weekend, as I have to root for the Colts to beat the Titans. Indy has nothing to play for, they're locked into the #4 seed in the AFC so they'll likely be playing all their backups. Hopefully Tennessee doesn't screw up and win.

I'm in a weird situation this weekend, as I have to root for the Colts to beat the Titans. Indy has nothing to play for, they're locked into the #4 seed in the AFC so they'll likely be playing all their backups. Hopefully Tennessee doesn't screw up and win.

I would say I hope the Jags don't get any bright ideas and try to win but I don't think JJ Watt will give them the opportunity since the Texans still have a playoff chance and the Jags are better off losing.

Indy supposedly is going to play the starters to get some momentum back heading into the playoffs so you should be alright. I have a feeling the Bucs might beat New Orleans anyways.

Lots of flex scheduling this week.

AFC North Championship Game (Cincinnati/Pittsburgh) will be on NBC on Sunday night.
NFC South Championship Game (Carolina/Atlanta) will be a late afternoon game on CBS.
NFC North Championship Game (Detroit/Green Bay) will be a late afternoon game on Fox.
Jacksonville/Houston moved from late afternoon to early afternoon, game will be on Fox.

The NFL has lifted "home market blackouts" so every market will get doubleheaders on both CBS and Fox.

I just hope the team that beat Kansas City in the season opener doesn't show up. Remember how good Tennessee looked in that game?

I just hope the team that beat Kansas City in the season opener doesn't show up. Remember how good Tennessee looked in that game?
I never imagined the Titans would have a season like they've had after that KC game. It was all downhill from there.

Josh Gordon suspended for the season finale for missing team walk through. Manziel missed as well. Dunno if he was required to do so though.

Lol @ Gordon. He royally just f**ked himself. To be credited for the season towards free agency, he had to be active for at least 6 games. He has now only be active for 5 games. I believe now he will have to be a restricted free agent after next season instead of an unrestricted free agent. What a damn idiot.

Josh Gordon suspended for the season finale for missing team walk through. Manziel missed as well. Dunno if he was required to do so though.

Lol @ Gordon. He royally just f**ked himself. To be credited for the season towards free agency, he had to be active for at least 6 games. He has now only be active for 5 games. I believe now he will have to be a restricted free agent after next season instead of an unrestricted free agent. What a damn idiot.

Isn't Manziel on IR?

keep-calm-and-lets-go-bucs-2.png

There are probably at least half a dozen colleges that have better spring game attendance than the Titans do for today's game.

There are probably at least half a dozen colleges that have better spring game attendance than the Titans do for today's game.
I went to 4 of their games this year but decided to stay home today, as seeing a 2-13 team playing in the cold, rain, and wind didn't really appeal to me.

2-14. Season over. Thank God.

The Bucs lost too, so it looks like my Titans are picking #2. So whichever QB Tampa wants, we'll probably take the other one. I'd take Mariota or Winston over Jay Cutler.

Back
Top Bottom