NFL 2017-2018

How 'bout them Cowboys?:lol2: Fly Eagles Fly

The NFC is wide open with Philly, New Orleans and Minnesota all being possible Superbowl contenders. I have to give the AFC to New England though. My prediction is that the Superbowl will be New Orleans vs New England, with the Saints taking the win.

The NFC is wide open with Philly, New Orleans and Minnesota all being possible Superbowl contenders. I have to give the AFC to New England though. My prediction is that the Superbowl will be New Orleans vs New England, with the Saints taking the win.
Yeah, the AFC will be between New England and Pittsburgh, and maybe Jacksonville. The NFC looks like a three-horse race between Philly, New Orleans, and Minnesota.

IMG_20171120_142418.jpg

Still having a hard time with the name LA Chargers.

Holding flag...whew!

Thank Christ the Giants lost. The last thing that needs to happen is play themselves out of higher draft picks.

Umm no...Brady #6

Back
Top Bottom