NFL 2017-2018

The attendance at this Ram's game looks like a NASCAR race. Ditto the atlanta game.

Blake Bortles is so bad. Jacksonville needs to axe him and start Henne or bite the bullet and hire Kaepernick.
The Titans QB play hasn't been great this year either, Mariota has been an interception machine the last couple weeks. They might make the playoffs, but they're likely one and done if they do.

Steelers, in the middle of 4 straight 8pm or later starts. Damn, this is getting old quick. I don't remember them ever having that kind of schedule in the past.

They play better at night.I say keep it up.
Results are better, I'll give you that. Play better? IDK. They seem to play down to their opponents level many times. That's okay if they are able to respond when necessary but they are a much better team than their play suggests at times. It sucks to be a little disappointed in the middle of such a good season. I probably expect too much.

The Titans QB play hasn't been great this year either, Mariota has been an interception machine the last couple weeks. They might make the playoffs, but they're likely one and done if they do.

I still thinks the Jags will win the division, but they have a serious problem at QB. I honestly don't even know why they went with Blake Bortles as starter. Chad Henne outplayed him in preseason.

Results are better, I'll give you that. Play better? IDK. They seem to play down to their opponents level many times. That's okay if they are able to respond when necessary but they are a much better team than their play suggests at times. It sucks to be a little disappointed in the middle of such a good season. I probably expect too much.
Yeah I should have said they usually win at night.I agree their play this year has been short of good but it gets the job done.

I still thinks the Jags will win the division, but they have a serious problem at QB. I honestly don't even know why they went with Blake Bortles as starter. Chad Henne outplayed him in preseason.
Whichever team wins the division I think the other will get a wild card, just because nobody else in the AFC outside of New England and Pittsburgh is any good. The fact that the Titans are the #3 seed right now is a testament to what a dumpster fire the AFC is this year.

Giants benching Eli Manning for Geno Smith, and we can add that W to the Eagles record

LOL New York Management doing New York things.

We sure know how to ****k up a lot.

Steelers, in the middle of 4 straight 8pm or later starts. Damn, this is getting old quick. I don't remember them ever having that kind of schedule in the past.

Trust me....if you are a Browns fan you would love your games to start at 8 or later as it would mean you were relevant.

Dallas has looked like garbage these past three games and now they suddenly look good. That's pretty much the story of this year. Only a few teams have actually looked good all year.

Dallas has looked like garbage these past three games and now they suddenly look good. That's pretty much the story of this year. Only a few teams have actually looked good all year.
They got all of their O-line starters back, that probably had a lot to do with it.

Eagles just gave Alshon Jeffery a 4 year contract extension. Glad to see we are committed to giving Carson good targets to throw to.

The Chiefs are pathetic right now, and yet the AFC West is so mediocre this year that they still have every chance of making the playoffs. The Chargers seem like the best team in the division right now, but they always find a way to screw it up.

Never would have guessed TN and Jacksonville would be tied for the division lead this deep into the season.

Tennessee is the luckiest team in the NFL.

They keep being given free wins they didn't earn against bad teams.
They're winning ugly, but they're winning. I was at the game, so I was a part of causing the Texans three straight false starts in the 4th quarter. :)

Back
Top Bottom