NFL 2017-2018

Never would have guessed TN and Jacksonville would be tied for the division lead this deep into the season.

Jacksonville's the 3rd best team in the AFC, but Tennessee keeps getting some extremely lucky wins. I think the Titans will win the division and Jacksonville takes a Wild Card.

Nobody's stopping New England though. They're going all the way as usual.

That's probably the first game this season where the Eagles looked like sh!t. Their only other loss was to Kansas City back when Kansas City was good.

I think the Titans will win the division and Jacksonville takes a Wild Card.
Not winning the division might not be such a bad thing. The first wild card in the AFC will likely get the winner of the AFC West, that whole division sucks this year. The winner of the AFC South will likely get Baltimore in the first round, who has been playing pretty good as of late.

Jacksonville's the 3rd best team in the AFC, but Tennessee keeps getting some extremely lucky wins. I think the Titans will win the division and Jacksonville takes a Wild Card.

Nobody's stopping New England though. They're going all the way as usual.
Of cpurse they are, as long as Brady stays healthy. The defense is playing awesome, this will bode well for them in the playoffs. I thought Pittsburgh would be a challenge in Pittsburgh, but I think the Pats will beat them easily now the way their D is stepping up.

This league is a ****** joke.

Instead of flexing Rams/Seahawks Week 15, it stays a FOX singleheader regional game so we can all watch Raiders/Cowboys on SNF. They've made maybe one good flex move the whole season.

****** dumbass league deserves what it gets honestly.

Thank you, Bill and the Patriots! Jimmy looked awesome Sunday.:D

49ers.jpg

This league is a ******* joke.

Instead of flexing Rams/Seahawks Week 15, it stays a FOX singleheader regional game so we can all watch Raiders/Cowboys on SNF. They've made maybe one good flex move the whole season.

******* dumbass league deserves what it gets honestly.
Cowboys will never get flexed out

Cowboys will never get flexed out
They got flexed back to 1 PM for the upcoming game against the Giants, but then they had to go and beat the Redskins and give the slightest impression that they still have a shot at doing anything this season.

Who needs Rams/Seahawks when you can watch a couple 6-6 teams go at it?

They basically feel obligated to show as many Dallas games on national television as possible.

Can't wait to see more.Brady taught this kid well.Great pocket presence, quick delivery, throws the ball on a string and is wicked accurate.Been a long time since us 49ers fans have seen a QB with skills like Jimmy G.
Oh no doubt he is good, but I want to see what he does with a crappy team behind him for an entire season, see how he deals with it.

Despite being one of the best teams in the NFL, the Jacksonville Jaguars still don't get a national game.

If the Jaguars go to the playoffs, which they will, the NFL will probably have that game dumped off to CBS Sports Network out of spite.

The second best team in the AFC, which got blown out by Jacksonville, getting blown out by another team that got blown out by Jacksonville.

Cincy vs Pittsburgh is a pretty good game aside from the terrible officiating. I swear, the NFL refs get worse every year

I disagree. Pittsburgh came back but this game might single-handedly kill the NFL. No professionalism whatsoever.
For all of the hype Ravens/Steelers gets, I don't think any two teams actively try to kill each other like Pitt and Cinci do. Their recent history together is ugly.

I've never seen any team get as many Primetime games as Dallas.

Saw that just a few minutes ago, has he regained feeling in his legs?
Yeah, I'm listening to one of our local Sports Talk Radio shows now and obviously that is the main topic of discussion. They say that it was a spine compression injury. They say that swelling is causing the paralysis. They say he continues to improve and they hope to have him transferred to Pittsburgh today. I'm sure as this morning progresses more will come out.

Edit.....

Also, reading this.....

The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reported Shazier's injury is "better than what it could have been." The injury is reportedly similar to one former Steelers quarterback Tommy Maddox suffered in 2002. Maddox was eventually able to make a full recovery once the swelling went down.

Saw on the local news the cheap shot by gronkowski. IMO that was a blatant hit and he should have been ejected. NFL gave him a 1 game suspension, which he says he'll appeal, is a joke.

I've never seen any team get as many Primetime games as Dallas.
Pittsburgh will be playing their 4th night game in a row this coming Sunday. While it's cool to see they are getting all of these prime time slots, man it get's rough to make it through the next day.

Saw on the local news the cheap shot by gronkowski. IMO that was a blatant hit and he should have been ejected. NFL gave him a 1 game suspension, which he says he'll appeal, is a joke.
I think he should appeal. The NFL should hear him plead his case and subsequently uphold his one game suspension the week of 12/17. ;)

Jeff Gluck‏Verified account @jeff_gluck
For reasons I can't quite explain and are sort of baffling to me, I'm suddenly not into the NFL as much anymore. A post on why that might be

http://jeffgluck.com/is-my-love-affair-with-the-nfl-over/

Ralph Dale Earnhardt Jr.‏Verified account @DaleJr
Replying to @jeff_gluck
As awesome as the Red Zone channel is, its made watching a non-Skins game unappealing for me. And if you have removed that option, it makes sense to wonder.
Jeff Gluck‏Verified account @jeff_gluck 13h13 hours ago
Replying to @DaleJr
Maybe the networks in the next TV deal should do a Red Zone thing instead of normal games. Like CBS gets morning one week and FOX gets afternoon, then they switch. Idk. But you’re right, it’s ruined regular games for me.
--------------------------------------------------------
I found Jeff's article interesting because it sort of parallels my own letting go of football. And I was a huge fan.

When my Dad passed away I lost interest in the NFL. It's just not the same.

Back
Top Bottom