NFL 2017-2018

I still care very little about this Super Bowl, but I'm definitely rooting for New England.

Philadelphia's a**hole fanbase doesn't deserve a Super Bowl.

The real truth
CZA7f3BUMAAUEUa.png

This was why I wanted the Patriots to win last year. "Deflate-Gate" was the biggest bunch of bull****. I have always despised the Colts and that gave my hatred for them legitimacy. The balls were properly inflated in the second half when the Patriots scored four of their six touchdowns... so what was the excuse for that?

**** man, I hate the Indianapolis Colts.

Can never be too careful with these New England types
FB_IMG_1517340707057.jpg

philly-market.jpeg

That's honestly so wrong. **** face is a Patriots fan and only did that so the crowd would cheer for him. Cena is a damn disgrace and needs cheers so bad he'll turn his back on his team to get it. Fake...fake fake fake.
To be expected considering the fake sport he is affiliated with.

I hear ya. It still stings when I found out the real story about that when I was 7 or 8
several decades ago.

I hear ya. It still stings when I found out the real story about that when I was 7 or 8
several decades ago.
I mean I know it's all a show, but I find it funny when people throw that word out like they don't watch fake stuff also. Do you happen to watch TWD? A lot of the people I see go the whole"fake route" normally watch that. It's fake also.

I mean I know it's all a show, but I find it funny when people throw that word out like they don't watch fake stuff also. Do you happen to watch TWD? A lot of the people I see go the whole"fake route" normally watch that. It's fake also.
I am not sure what TWD is. If it has to do
with WWE type wrestling, I have not seen a match in 30 years.

The haters are just going to make this sweeter when we embarrass the Pats

Didn't get to watch the NFL Honors because WRAL didn't show them but just looked up the winners.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000913884/article/running-list-of-2018-nfl-honors-award-winners

The Jags got no respect. They go to the AFC Championship and get no respect. No Coach of the Year for Marrone, no Defensive Player awards for Jalen Ramsey. Nothing.

If the Jags won the Super Bowl, they'd give the Lombardi to the losing team. I love the sport of football and I love the team I root for, but I hate the ****** organization so much.

Didn't get to watch the NFL Honors because WRAL didn't show them but just looked up the winners.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000913884/article/running-list-of-2018-nfl-honors-award-winners

The Jags got no respect. They go to the AFC Championship and get no respect. No Coach of the Year for Marrone, no Defensive Player awards for Jalen Ramsey. Nothing.

If the Jags won the Super Bowl, they'd give the Lombardi to the losing team. I love the sport of football and I love the team I root for, but I hate the ******* organization so much.

They surely earned my respect this season. Went from a bottom of the barrel team to the AFC Championship. Wouldn't be shocked if they got one in the next 2-3 years.

Back
Top Bottom