NFL 2017-2018

Brady is probably playing 2-3 more years. They wouldn't trade Jimmy G if they thought Brady might retire.
I dunno, Giselle is pressuring him, says he doesn't spend enough time with the kids, concussions, if he gets the 6th one....go out on top.

FB_IMG_1516903142138.jpg

But you like the idea of the new XFL...o_O
I like it far better than the old one. As crappy as the players may be, at least they will be trying to win. That's the main problem with All Star Games. Heck ASG's went out of style years ago. Only thing any good that's left is the Home Run Derby and 3 point contest.

More like a confused business man from the 50s

As I figured.....

They do realize that this is a big problem with this sport and it's changing the outcome of these games.

NFL commissioner Roger Goodell is pushing to change the league's notorious catch rule this offseason, a response to nearly a decade of complaints from coaches, players and fans about its counterintuitive nature

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/22257695/concerned-roger-goodell-wants-nfl-catch-rule-changed
Next on the agenda should be on reeling in the biased officials.

Yeh doubt he will be too confused on how to beat the Eagles.
Really cause the last time he faced the Eagles in a meaningful game he got beat by the Eagles led by Chip Kelly of all people.

All dynasties come to an end at some point. Seems to me Pats fans are a bit ****y about this one.

All dynasties come to an end at some point. Seems to me Pats fans are a bit ****y about this one.
Not this PATS fan. I never take it for granted and never underestimate an opponent. This is Brady and belicheks 7th super bowl. Last years 6 point win is incredibly the largest margin of victory. These games aren't easy.

Back
Top Bottom