NFL 2017-2018

Such a f'ed up hit.

Just think Trevathon got a personal foul and kept playing. I guess we'll see what the league does. The good sign right now is Adams had full feeling in his extremities and was trying to get out of the hospital last night.

Such a f'ed up hit.

Suspended...thats what needs to happen here. That's about as dirty as they come.

Anyone remember the hit Warren Sapp laid on a GB offense lineman who was looking the other way on an interception years ago? Those 2 hits are the nastiest and most uncalled for I've ever seen.

Brady throws for 5 tds and 480 yards tomorrow. ..Pats 42-16

What's this? With all the outrage you have, you had me peg for someone who was boycotting the NFL to please your master.

Typical front runner. Big talk, no action. Just fake outrage.

The NFL thanks you for giving them their due ratings dude.

What's this? With all the outrage you have, you had me peg for someone who was boycotting the NFL to please your master.

Typical front runner. Big talk, no action. Just fake outrage.

The NFL thanks you for giving them their due ratings dude.
Why should I boycott?

Why should I boycott?

You were all doom and gloom about the NFL being on the brink of collapse because nobody was watching.

But you're directly contributing to the ratings which goes against your own argument you were having. LOL what an epic fail.

Good to see Dallas already getting exposed this year. And how did Jeff Fisher manage to keep his job for so long? They're a totally different team already.

**** the Jags man. And the refs, **** them too. Gave the Jets a free touchdown, negated a Jacksonville touchdown, then the bull**** call on Poz in OT that handed the Jets the game.

Mile High has to be the toughest place to play at as a road team.That elevation and that crowd noise is something else.

Glad I was traveling today and missed the game. I can't believe the Titans beat Seattle last week then got curbstomped by Houston like they did today.

Glad I was traveling today and missed the game. I can't believe the Titans beat Seattle last week then got curbstomped by Houston like they did today.

This division is wacky.

Jacksonville beat Houston. Tennessee beat Jacksonville. Houston beat Tennessee. Colts are 1-2, looking destined for 1-3.

Jacksonville would already have this on lockdown if Blake Bortles didn't suck.

That was a great game. I think this is KC's year, and I'm glad to see it. Plus I've always liked Alex Smith, he's very underrated and under appreciated IMO.
As an Eagles fan trust me with Andy Reid it wont be

As an Eagles fan trust me with Andy Reid it wont be

Yeah, I know he has a reputation of blowing it in the clutch moments of big games, whether it's with bad playcalling and/or clock management. But I think this is the year he gets the monkey off his back.

Yeah, I know he has a reputation of blowing it in the clutch moments of big games, whether it's with bad playcalling and/or clock management. But I think this is the year he gets the monkey off his back.
Good luck with that maybe we can get a week 2 rematch if the eagles start winning by more then 3 points each week

You were all doom and gloom about the NFL being on the brink of collapse because nobody was watching.

But you're directly contributing to the ratings which goes against your own argument you were having. LOL what an epic fail.
Like i said dude I'm going to watch my team, you got a problem with that? Now that trump cured the kneeling BS, football is football again.

Back
Top Bottom