NFL 2017-2018

Jacksonville's win in Houston was a fluke. Sounds like they're committed to Bortles no matter what based on postgame remarks from Coach Marrone. We're screwed.

O-Line is awful, but Bortles blows.
Jacksonville will probably win when they meet again on New Years Eve. These teams always split.

We are only two weeks in, but at least we are beating teams that kind of mattet this year. I wasnt happy with last year as all of Detroits wins came against non playoff teams. Next week could be quite the challenge though.

We are only two weeks in, but at least we are beating teams that kind of mattet this year. I wasnt happy with last year as all of Detroits wins came against non playoff teams.
Meanwhile, the Titans had more wins against playoff teams than anybody in 2016....but didn't make the playoffs.

Yeah I think I've seen one or maybe two that I liked (Bengals come to mind) but generally speaking, they are awful
It was terrible when the Titans and Jaguars wore them in their Thursday Night games the last couple years. Looked like Smurfs vs. UPS Drivers.

Yeah I think I've seen one or maybe two that I liked (Bengals come to mind) but generally speaking, they are awful
d07cb205251a34cf32293211731612ab.jpg

Falcons aren't to bad, tho I'd like all black tbh.

Back
Top Bottom