NFL 2017-2018

I started Cam this week over Carr because I seen the Saints defense had sucked....bad choice lol. Cam ain't done anything. Freeman has gotten me some good numbers and so has Gronk. But I got a 28% chance right now of winning lol.

I started Cam this week over Carr because I seen the Saints defense had sucked....bad choice lol. Cam ain't done anything. Freeman has gotten me some good numbers and so has Gronk. But I got a 28% chance right now of winning lol.
Newton is overrated.

Just looked at all scores, some weird outcomes

This season is weird so far. Green Bay looks awful. New England is hit or miss. Jacksonville, Tennessee and the Los Angeles Rams look like playoff contenders. Just wacky.

This season is weird so far. Green Bay looks awful. New England is hit or miss. Jacksonville, Tennessee and the Los Angeles Rams look like playoff contenders. Just wacky.
It's definitely been a unpredictable first three weeks.

I'm in a confidence pick pool, this week I put 16 points on Green Bay to beat Cincinnati, 15 points on Denver to beat Buffalo, and 14 points on Pittsburgh to beat Chicago. So I'm pretty much f**ked this week.

Jacksonville is 2-1 for the first time since 2007. I'll take it.

2007 was their last playoff appearance. They stunned Pittsburgh in the Wild Card and put up a fight against an undefeated New England that year and been all downhill since.

Not getting my hopes up. Bortles is so inconsistent. One week, he can play like Tom Brady and, the next, he'll play like Brady Quinn.

Jacksonville is 2-1 for the first time since 2007. I'll take it.

2007 was their last playoff appearance. They stunned Pittsburgh in the Wild Card and put up a fight against an undefeated New England that year and been all downhill since.
My Titans are just a year behind ya, we had that great 13-3 season in 2008 and haven't been back to the playoffs since. That Tennessee-Jacksonville matchup in Week 17 might actually mean something this year.

This is starting to look like the Oakland game a couple weeks ago, too many FG's and not enough TD's. I really should have taken Ryan Succop as my Fantasy kicker.

My Titans are just a year behind ya, we had that great 13-3 season in 2008 and haven't been back to the playoffs since. That Tennessee-Jacksonville matchup in Week 17 might actually mean something this year.

Tennessee is for real this year. I think they'll win the division.

I want to see some consistency from Blake Bortles before getting my hopes up. They looked like Super Bowl contenders against Houston and Baltimore, but they looked destined for 1-15 last week. They could get a Wild Card but I won't get my hopes up until they actually make the playoffs.

Trying to not get too upset, but who invented that ten second runoff rule?? Basically, Detroit got punished because the refs called it a touchdown when it actually wasnt one. They always find a way to screw us when we are about to beat a good team.

Trying to not get too upset, but who invented that ten second runoff rule?? Basically, Detroit got punished because the refs called it a touchdown when it actually wasnt one. They always find a way to screw us when we are about to beat a good team.

I mean, the way I see it we got the win we should have got back in London a few years ago with all that bs with the delay of game calls and **** at the end. You win some you lose some with crappy calls from the refs.

Clock would have ran out either way

Agreed that we do. A lot of those penalties in that last drive on both sides imo was really uncalled for. Lions got my respect tho, damn good team.

I knew it'd be a tough game for us. I missed the last quarter due to work. I think both teams will be making the playoffs. Hopefully we make a bit more noise than last year.

DirecTV Offering Refunds on Sunday Ticket Package Over Sunday's Protests
DirecTV is allowing customers to get refunds when they cancel their Sunday Ticket package if they cite players protesting during the national anthem as the reason for ending the service, Joe Flint of The Wall Street Journal reports.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/09/26/directv-refunds-sunday-ticket-anthem-protests
This company gives no ****s about their customers so long as they are paying customers. Do not be fooled by this move it is not about you the customer.

Back
Top Bottom