NFL 2018-19

Jags always decide to just suck against the Titans. Team needed a wakeup call though, especially Jalen Ramsey.
After y'all beat the Patriots last week, I didn't think we had a chance in hell today. However, as I watch the Patriots struggle against the Lions, I'm starting to think maybe the Patriots just aren't that good this year.

After y'all beat the Patriots last week, I didn't think we had a chance in hell today. However, as I watch the Patriots struggle against the Lions, I'm starting to think maybe the Patriots just aren't that good this year.
I think they’ll figure it out before the playoffs.

I think they’ll figure it out before the playoffs.
Yeah, they'll probably turn it on at some point. Not looking real good right now though. Looks like they're gonna be 1-2 with their only win coming over the winless Texans. And they get 3-0 Miami next week.

The joke in Philly all offseason was how we broke the Pats

We've got you guys coming to town next week. Should be a good game, looking forward to watching that one.
Yeah hopefully we get some of our offense back. Wentz looked good in his first game back

Yeah hopefully we get some of our offense back. Wentz looked good in his first game back
Mariota's still a little gimpy, but he looked pretty decent today even though he could never get them in the end zone. Hopefully the Eagles don't spank us too bad.

Mariota's still a little gimpy, but he looked pretty decent today even though he could never get them in the end zone. Hopefully the Eagles don't spank us too bad.
We've played 3 ugly games so far so until we have a good looking game anything can happen

The Pats fan I know sure are quiet this morning...
Bellycheat says the were out played and out coached..hehehe

Falcons got Cincinnati next, so hopefully they can bounce back from that lost. Defense needs to learn how to ****** tackle.

Brees, 39/49, 396 yds, 5TDs
He set this record yesterday also. Most people don't have a clue just how good this guy is.

"Drew Brees now stands alone in one category of NFL history.
The New Orleans Saints quarterback set the record Sunday for most pass completions in a career, eclipsing Brett Favre's previous mark of 6,300.
The 39-year-old signal-caller entered the day just 813 yards away from breaking Peyton Manning's record for career passing yardage (71,940). He also was tied with Tom Brady for most passing touchdowns (493) but will be hard-pressed to overtake Manning (539) for the top mark".

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...aks-record-completions-career-nfl/1403477002/

The Pats fan I know sure are quiet this morning...
Bellycheat says the were out played and out coached..hehehe
Long way to go yet but I admit it's been a very worrying start to the season. Offense will get going but the D looks disgraceful.

Yeah it is a long way to go but I'm surrounded by sofa spuds and their constant chanting of we're #1. It's refreshing to see them walking around and starring at the ground mumbling under their breath.

I went to the Browns game last Thursday.....

pwes5eWh.jpg

Best football gave I've ever seen in person, hands down. It was a night I'll never forget. I'm very lucky I got to see Baker's first game, as well as the first Browns win in forever

The roughing the passer rule is a joke.

They are really trying their best to ruin the game of football. Penalties were at an all time high last year due to the ridiculously strict officiating, and now they took it a step further when they added this BS about the quarterback. You can't hardly even breathe on the QB without drawing a flag. It's pathetic

Back
Top Bottom