NFL 2018-19

Man this is a great game, come on Chiefs

The Chiefs lack of a secondary is going to get them this time. Ugh.

Great game though.

Newton is a great athlete but he’s not as great as he thinks he is.

That game was winnable with a different coaching staff.

I'll never understand not going for it at the 50 with 4 and 1 and Cam Newton as your QB. You get that yard almost every single time.

I'll also never understand the play calling at the end of that game. Why they thought they had to get a touchdown with 33 seconds left and 2 timeouts..instead of getting the first down to get closer to the redzone and getting there in a couple of plays. Piss poor play calling all around.

The Defense is horrible as well.

You can say what you want from a far about Cam Newton, but he's not why that team lost. This team doesn't win in spite of him either.

A lot of talk that Jacksonville might make a trade with the Giants for Eli Manning.

Not a bad move if it happens. It became abundantly clear yesterday that Blake Bortles is not the guy. His performance against Kansas City has demoralized that team and now even the defense appears to have given up. Offensive line is no good, but Blake is playing terrible right now, even against bad defenses.

Jags need a new defensive coordinator too. This guy has moved away from everything that worked.

A lot of talk that Jacksonville might make a trade with the Giants for Eli Manning.

Not a bad move if it happens. It became abundantly clear yesterday that Blake Bortles is not the guy. His performance against Kansas City has demoralized that team and now even the defense appears to have given up. Offensive line is no good, but Blake is playing terrible right now, even against bad defenses.

Jags need a new defensive coordinator too. This guy has moved away from everything that worked.
I mean do they really want to throw Eli out there against the Eagles again in a couple weeks cause that didnt work great on Thursday

I mean do they really want to throw Eli out there against the Eagles again in a couple weeks cause that didnt work great on Thursday

People like you are why the rest of us hate Philadelphia fans, LOL.

You're forgetting the part where Eli Manning would be re-united with Tom Coughlin.

People like you are why the rest of us hate Philadelphia fans, LOL.

You're forgetting the part where Eli Manning would be re-united with Tom Coughlin.
Tom Coughlin isn't the coach and Eli is at the end of the rope

Dummies should’ve went for the field goal tie. Now they’re going to lose another one.
Stupid call. The Titans dominated the 2nd half of that game, they probably could have beaten the Chargers in OT. I've liked some of Vrabel's pervious gambles, but it didn't make sense this time.

Back
Top Bottom