NFL 2018-19

We’re a horror show. Worst team in the league.

If it weren’t for Saquon I’d be okay with the team bus driving off a cliff.

Giants are painful to watch. They have been going downhill since they dumped Coughlin and there doesn't seem to be much reason for optimism in the near future. Eli needs to retire and Shurmur isn't the answer

Yeah I'm glad the Eagles have performed against them like this. It gives some confidence going forward because we have not looked like defending champs so far this year

Giants are painful to watch. They have been going downhill since they dumped Coughlin and there doesn't seem to be much reason for optimism in the near future. Eli needs to retire and Shurmur isn't the answer
Got news for you they were on that downhill under Coughlin.

Reese was a terrible GM and part of why our OL is the worst in the league right now. We'll probably draft Justin Herbert next year but any improvement is only going to be marginal at best with a QB change because there are so many pieces missing on this team, although Eli's time definitely has passed. Good skill position players on offense means nothing if the QB has 1.5 seconds to throw each snap.

Getting rid of Coughlin for a guy who was nothing more than a position coach with the Packers is one of the all-time clown moves in franchise history. And Shurmur is already losing this team too.

Browns are being dismantled.
It sucks that local programming only has the Chargers or the Rams.
Another RedZone day.

Nice seeing Newton flop out.
The Saints have a bye week so I had the Skins and Panthers on the split screen with the race. Hoping to see just what happened. The skins hand Newton his ass in a sack.

FB_IMG_1539549359080.jpg

The greatest quarterback of all time isn’t as good as Newton believes he is.
So true. One of the most overrated players in the NFL. I'll never forget his gutless performance in Super Bowl 50 after acting all tough as nails leading up to it.

It may not work out tonight, but Mahomes doesn't seem rattled by making a mistake or two and not having things go his way. He's still digging to get back into it.

The Chiefs should have gone for two unless they just have no confidence in their goal line offense. I'm glad to see they came back so strong though.

Back
Top Bottom