NFL 2018-19

This is getting comical at this point. But his arm was moving forward. Should be overturned, yes?

I'm watching via the Watch ESPN app, it appears I'm slightly behind the actual telecast.

I’m getting really tired of hearing that terrible "Natural" song by the extremely overrated Imagination Dragons, and ABC feels the need to use it in every one of their college football promo commercials. Whoever picks the music for those commercials is a moron. Whatever year it was when they had that damn Fallout Boy song…."remember meeee for centurieeeeesssss"……like 3,250 times during the CFB playoff……to this day, I still want to stab myself in the ear every time I hear it. It's like they just look at the current list of "pop rock" hits and pick the most annoying song for their promo

I’m getting really tired of hearing that terrible "Natural" song by the extremely overrated Imagination Dragons, and ABC feels the need to use it in every one of their college football promo commercials. Whoever picks the music for those commercials is a moron. Whatever year it was when they had that damn Fallout Boy song…."remember meeee for centurieeeeesssss"……like 3,250 times during the CFB playoff……to this day, I still want to stab myself in the ear every time I hear it. It's like they just look at the current list of "pop rock" hits and pick the most annoying song for their promo
I think that was the first year, 2014. And last year was “Walk On Water”...not too terrible on their own but I don’t need to hear one song every day for four months.

Chiefs return the favor, yes!

Tessitore maybe gets a little too animated at times, but he's solid. A lot of Kevin Harlan in him. I think this crew is slowly getting better at working with each other, it's much less awkward tonight.

Back
Top Bottom