NFL 2018-19

That was a crazy ending, and the NFL is having its most entertaining regular season in several years. Every other week it seems the Chiefs are involved in another nail-biter. I'm a Chiefs fan, but I kinda found myself rooting for the Chargers on the final drive. It didn't feel like the Chiefs had actually played well enough to win. The bad penalty calls went both ways, and some of them were terrible. Have to give credit to the Chargers for getting it done. I never thought I would see the day when a good NFL team would go for two in that situation.

LA Rams 2019 Super Bowl Champs...that has a pretty good ring to it.:D

2b53d28a50652078eb0d10241b372271.jpg

I want them to go all the way and win the damn Super Bowl. Mainly cause I called it during last years Super Bowl they would win this years. I only would have the person they are playing wrong lol as I called Browns vs 49ers.
What tha!!!!!! Are you turning on the Falcons?

Nah lol. Falcons just got no ******* chance now so I’ll cheer to have my bold prediction come true. If Falcons still had any sorta chance I’ll be wanting to be wrong. But Falcons can’t make the playoffs so
I was just messing with ya:D just don't turn on the bulldogs cause I would never speak to you again.:angry:

Back
Top Bottom