NFL 2018-19

Welp, I realized Tampa Bay is hopeless with Koetter as HC and Licht as the GM. Its time for both to go, its bad when John Harbaugh was on the sideline shaking his head at the offense. All of the firepower and not using as such, very frustrating, but no need of being upset.

He’s no Drew Brees

I'd take Ben over Brees solely on arm strength. Brees has never had a huge arm, but the cold conditions up North in Pittsburgh I think Ben is better in that situation.

Brees is a lot like Manning trusting in accuracy and most importantly timing. Although during his San Diego, early New Orleans days Brees was actually quite the athlete.

Unless the Eagles really learned something from the Bears and Nick Foles from the Super Bowl shows up the Eagles should get blown out tonight.

Looks like Pittsburgh's revenge tour is going to be complete.

But New England has been pretty bad the past month or so, and the only other team Pittsburgh's beat lately was a historically bad Jacksonville team.

Either the players try too hard to break the rules or the refs just enjoy throwing flags. It almost feels like there is a flag on at least 50% of the plays.

Oh yeah, baby. Eli's not getting any younger.
Here lies Eli's arm.

(2004-2017)
He had a lot of passes dropped today but yeah, he's not as good as he used to be. Arm's not as big, and being slow and immobile behind our terrible OL doesn't help. I think he stays next year to help develop the QB we take in the draft.

The Harmon interception is typical New England. Everybody looks for Brady to make the plays but they always have guys like Harmon making something out of nothing.

Oh yeah, baby. Eli's not getting any younger.

He had a lot of passes dropped today but yeah, he's not as good as he used to be. Arm's not as big, and being slow and immobile behind our terrible OL doesn't help. I think he stays next year to help develop the QB we take in the draft.
What QB in the draft?

Btw I love Tony Romo as anaylst. Dude literally calls out plays before they happen. His mind is still so sharp, he should be a QB coach somewhere. His ability to read offenses and defenses is incredible.

Back
Top Bottom