NFL 2018-19

To be fair, the Chiefs defense is sh!t and the Pats played the Texans during their 0-3 stretch to start the season, but a fading Tom Brady is probably still better than 75-80% of the QB’s in the league.
Well, who's this mythical team with "better stats" that the Patriots won't have a chance against?

Do you remember back when Jimmie Johnson won Cup races?
I do. But New England’s season wasn’t as bad as Jimmie’s season. Jimmie would have been about a 7-9 NFL team this year by comparison. The Pats do seem to have lost a step since last year, but they still did well enough to get a first-round bye.

I do. But New England’s season wasn’t as bad as Jimmie’s season. Jimmie would have been about a 7-9 NFL team this year by comparison. The Pats do seem to have lost a step since last year, but they still did well enough to get a first-round bye.
But, like Jimmie, they won’t be there for the Championship.

As a Pats fan, I’ll admit that Brady is definitely not what he used to be and this team doesn’t have as high as a chance to go all the way like they did a decade ago, but I have faith in Brady until the end, or at least until the wheels completely fall off

As a Pats fan, I’ll admit that Brady is definitely not what he used to be and this team doesn’t have as high as a chance to go all the way like they did a decade ago, but I have faith in Brady until the end, or at least until the wheels completely fall off
We’re going to see what happens.

Double digits wins since 2003 for the Pats. 16 straight years and counting. Brady just called and said 'The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated'.

Oh how it pains me to defend that team as a Steelers fan.

The Rams are looking pretty good today. They are forcing a lot of turnovers from the 49ers.:bazooka:

I don't know if anyone is watching the Cleveland Baltimore game but it's further proof that they need to fire every single referee in this league and hire ones that can actually officiate a game.

I feel bad for Cousins, he actually played well. Recievers dropping passes and the defense what the bed tonight.

Yet, its going to be the QB's fault. Yikes man.

Watching the late games on a TV slightly larger than the one in my living room...

39567B84-902B-4905-BE4A-D9F33D67E4AE.jpeg

Romo is right that they should have taken a timeout to be more prepared.

I have to wonder whether the kicker had a better chance at making a 57 yard FG than they had of converting the 4th and 10.

Love Baker but I’d rather see Baltimore in the playoffs than Pitt. Great drama in the 4:25 window.

Cleveland got hosed early in that game losing the 6 because of an early whistle after a recovered fumble. There's got to be a review of the officiating this season. It sucks to see officials decide outcomes.

Thank you Bears, you are going down Bears!

I don’t know, but I wouldn’t bet against New England in the postseason. They seem to always find a way.

New England did beat Kansas City this year. That tells me they're better than we give them credit for.

Really, in the AFC, every team is close to on the same level except Jacksonville, Oakland, the Jets and Buffalo.

Back
Top Bottom