NFL 2018-19

Here’s how screwed up things are....the Titans could still mathematically (but not realistically) end up as the #2 seed in the AFC. For that to happen, this incredibly unlikely scenario would have to play out....

Titans beat Colts
Jaguars beat Texans
Jets beat Patriots
Browns beat Ravens

Gonna be interesting to see how things shake out for all the teams next week, since so much movement with seeding is still possible.
The Eagles to get in need the Bears to beat the Vikings. Or the Seahawks have to lose tonight and next week. And the Eagles have to beat the Redskins

Wilson is going to need his running shoes tonight. KC defense is for real.
It's funny, the experts said all year Kansas City has no defense and was only great because Mahomes was the greatest ever. Yet it's the defense keeping them alive and Mahomes has been worthless without Hunt.

The Eagles to get in need the Bears to beat the Vikings. Or the Seahawks have to lose tonight and next week. And the Eagles have to beat the Redskins
The rest of the NFC is probably praying the Eagles don’t get in. They’ve looked really good as of late.

Congrats @Johali you sonofabi!ch. ;)
:XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL:

We just got back to the campground. There's no over the air or satellite tv reception here, too many trees. We went to a sports bar called Gator's Dockside. The problem was as usual there was no sound. I'll watch it again when we get home on Friday.

Geaux Saints. :p

The rest of the NFC is probably praying the Eagles don’t get in. They’ve looked really good as of late.
Nothing worse than Philadelphia fans. If they get two in a row, they'll become more insufferable than Boston fans.

But Philly also is playing teams that are falling apart.

:moon: just cause Jacksonville has no fans you have to hate on the best fans in football.

Nothing worse than Philadelphia fans. If they get two in a row, they'll become more insufferable than Boston fans.

But Philly also is playing teams that are falling apart.
Still pretty impressive they’ve beat the Rams and Texans the last two weeks, although they did everything they could to try to give the game away today.

Chiefs are a good team. Mahomes is good but he’s young and inexperienced. I’m going to enjoy watching him progress.
I agree on both counts. However, if they end up playing somebody like Baltimore in their first playoff game, I’m not so sure they could win. The Ravens damn near beat them a couple weeks ago, and last night dominated the team that beat KC last week. And Lamar Jackson seems to be getting better with each game. It’ll be interesting to see how it all plays out.

hatersgonnacat.jpg

Still pretty impressive they’ve beat the Rams and Texans the last two weeks, although they did everything they could to try to give the game away today.
Foles is also playing out of his mind again. I’d hardly count them out. The way the rest of the NFC has looked recently I’d say they have a fair shot.

Honestly, if Foles makes another run the Eagles need to seriously evaluate dumping Wentz off on someone and getting some picks in return.

Foles is also playing out of his mind again. I’d hardly count them out. The way the rest of the NFC has looked recently I’d say they have a fair shot.

Honestly, if Foles makes another run the Eagles need to seriously evaluate dumping Wentz off on someone and getting some picks in return.
That's a horrible idea, Wentz was never healthy this year and Foles is streaky.

112.4 QB rating. Top QB pick by the AP. 45 TD passes on the season.
Yeah, he’s overrated. :rolleyes:
Where’s your quarterback, comparatively?
Surrounded by the best wide receivers in the league and had a top 3 running back as well.

Mahomes is good, great even, but not the greatest ever.

Totally agree

Back
Top Bottom