NFL 2018-19

Interesting game.

Dallas did the damn thing, you have got to give them credit. Seattle's offense is so unorthodox, its not even funny.
Russ is being wasted.

I'd rather see Pete back at the college level. He's done all he can in the NFL already, IMO.

Russ is being wasted.

I'd rather see Pete back at the college level. He's done all he can in the NFL already, IMO.

IMHO I think Pete is a great coach and has won at every level possible. He has nothing more to prove, but his ability to scout and play development is top notch.

He needs help scouting on the offensive side and a more elaborate, modern offense. The run-option and play action game are dangerous mix with this team. They just need a better personnel in terms of the offensive line and a deeper receiving core. They have a great QB and two very good running backs.

One of the big knocks on Lamar Jackson coming out of college was that he played poorly in big games. Looks like that’s ringing true today.

Next week If either one of these teams play as sloppy as they're playing today they'll be squashed. No matter who wins today they better find some some gonads to play the Patriots..

That was a weird ass game but at least I have the Rams and the Chargers alive in round 2.:beerbang:

Rivers is a big dude. You never realize how big those guys are till you see them next to other people.

Go Eagles. If they win they'll play the Saints next week. :D

Been a Cowboy fan since 1970. I was almost 10 years old when I picked my team, and rooting for the Cowboys was an automatic for me.
Never root for other NFC East teams.

But Nick Foles... I can't do nothing but root for the guy. He has my upmost respect, I can't believe the Eagles are going to cut this guy loose at the end of the season.

Damn he just threw the interception at this very second as I write, you cannot make this **** up.

I don't care I stand by post. I would keep him.

It was a catch and a fumble, but because we didn't let the fumble recovery play out, that erases the catch. Yes, I'm sure that's in the rulebook. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
The Eagles need to stop thinking about draining the clock and start thinking about what happens if they don't score and have the Bears pinned down within their own 5 yard line. They could still force another punt.

Hmm, sure looked like it did to me. But the NBC rules analyst is probably correct, not clear enough to overturn either way.

If the Bears win this on a FG, that is going to be a legendary supposed not two point conversion.

Back
Top Bottom