NFL 2018-19

Damn that was an ugly kick by Veniteti

Since the game has slowed down a bit, NBC's constant promos for their shows have me wondering:

1. Shouldn't it be We are This instead of This is Us?

2. When the Chicago Building Inspections and Chicago Sanitation Department spinoffs are coming.

The Colts' offense seems severely out of sync, but the Chiefs' defense is indeed making it happen and saving the game.

That was a hell of a catch by Hilton given the obvious pass interference that apparently wouldn't have been called.

WTF is wrong with Vinatieri?

Man not Veniteris day

Since the game has slowed down a bit, NBC's constant promos for their shows have me wondering:

1. Shouldn't it be We are This instead of This is Us?

2. When the Chicago Building Inspections and Chicago Sanitation Department spinoffs are coming.

Law_and_Order.png

Really conflicted on this one, Dallas has always been my second most hated team, but if we managed to go all the way I’d rather play them than LA

I’m also conflicted. I’ve never liked the Cowboys but I’ve always hated the Rams.
I just don’t think the Rams are that good. I’d love to see them get beat and not make it to the big show.

I’m also conflicted. I’ve never liked the Cowboys but I’ve always hated the Rams.
I just don’t think the Rams are that good. I’d love to see them get beat and not make it to the big show.

Rams haven't been very good down the stretch, just like last year. Dallas is probably the best team in the NFL right now. If they win this game, I could see them winning the Super Bowl. Which would suck because the most obnoxious fanbase in sports would end up getting "WE DEM BOYZ" tourettes.

Rams haven't been very good down the stretch, just like last year. Dallas is probably the best team in the NFL right now. If they win this game, I could see them winning the Super Bowl. Which would suck because the most obnoxious fanbase in sports would end up getting "WE DEM BOYZ" tourettes.
I don’t think either of these two teams are the best in the NFL.
They DO have some great athletes, though.

CJ Anderson is an actual M1 Abrams.

Dude has got a disgusting first step and acceleration for a running back his size.

Good job taking out the Cowboys...now just one more win and the Rams are in the SB.:beerbang:

Today's match-ups.....

Sunday, January 13

No. 5 L.A. Chargers at No. 2 New England, 1:05 p.m. ET (CBS)

No. 6 Philadelphia at No. 1 New Orleans, 4:40 p.m. ET (Fox)

Back
Top Bottom