NFL 2018-19

Romo is very good, because his analysis is solid, but really it's because his reactions are so natural and relatable. A once in a generation broadcasting find, because all of the other newbie retired players they will try won't have the same knack.

Aikman is the best in the business, but Romo is right up there with him

Romo is very good, because his analysis is solid, but really it's because his reactions are so natural and relatable. A once in a generation broadcasting find, because all of the newbie retired players they will try won't have the same knack.
If Romo was as good a quarterback as he is a commentator, the Cowboys would have a couple more Lombardi’s in the trophy case.

Romo is very good, because his analysis is solid, but really it's because his reactions are so natural and relatable. A once in a generation broadcasting find, because all of the other newbie retired players they will try won't have the same knack.
I really like what he delivers to the broadcast booth.

I know they lean toward everything being a catch now, but I wouldn't call that control before it hits the ground.

We will either have 2 young gun QB'S or 1 young gun and a veteran QB in the Super Bowl. I'm not sure which I would prefer...but I'm leaning towards the latter.

If "the league" wanted the Chiefs in the Super Bowl, sure seems like none of the close calls have been shaded in their direction. Let's get another big stop here, come on.

Now we will get to see if Mahomes has what it takes to lead his team to a Super Bowl.

If "the league" wanted the Chiefs in the Super Bowl, sure seems like none of the close calls have been shaded in their direction. Let's get another big stop here, come on.

I saw one bad call against the Chiefs so far, which was the roughing the passer call that incidentally everyone wanted called when the same thing happened with Mahomes. And that was followed up by a non call on blatant pass interference.

bull**** penalty to save the Chiefs ... "BuT tHe ReFs FaVoR nEw eNGlaNd"

That was the right call.

I'll make it clear. If the Chiefs can't score here, they have nobody to blame but themselves. And the Saints couldn't count on one penalty call to win their game.

Observing bad officiating doesn't equal 'blame' for wins and losses.

Back
Top Bottom