NFL 2018-19

Chiefs need to start getting pressure up the middle. Send extra rushers and get in Brady's face. Don't let him get comfortable. He has a clean pocket every dropback and plenty of time to throw

Someone needs to get the KC offense on the phone and give them directions to the stadium. Maybe they could show up by the start of the 3rd.

Oh, and did you all know that Tom Brady is the GOAT? We're about to hear that over and over during this short intermission.

You know as an Eagles fan this game is giving me serious flashbacks

Mahomes on the run is deadly accurate. This guy's arm talent is just crazy to see.

I'm biased as a Tampa Bay fan in saying Jameis is the best on the run throwing... Forgetting about Wilson, Mahomes, Watson, and Luck...lol

Every single player on the Chiefs offense is the best at their respective positions right now.

The fact that nobody's found a way to stop Mahomes yet tells me he really might be the greatest of all time.

The outrage from CBS on the non-call in the Saints game was hilarious. I don't remember the media and the league being this outraged when the NFL went out of their way to screw the Jaguars repeatedly last year.

Every single player on the Chiefs offense is the best at their respective positions right now.

The fact that nobody's found a way to stop Mahomes yet tells me he really might be the greatest of all time.

Are we watching different games? The Chiefs offense has been sporadic for much of the second half of the season, and they've managed one drive today that was more of a burst than a drive.

Hope that changes.

b6ff85daeeadb72265946dbd0cc358f1.jpg

Mahomes is absurd...the different arm slots he can throw from, the no-look passes, the distance and velocity...he's like nothing I've ever seen before.

I assume they are contractually obligated to advertise the Pro Bowl, but are they also required to show us Roger Goodell's dopey face laughing it up?

Back
Top Bottom