NFL 2018-19

Dallas trolled us last year in Philly we returned the favor

Not exactly sure how I feel about the Falcons pick just yet.....it could be a great thing but at the same time I hope they didn't miss out on someone they truly needed.
I think the Falcons have done a good job of fulfilling needs so far. And Ridley was maybe the best WR in the nation last year, and now he'll have Matt Ryan instead of Jalen Hurts throwing to him. With Julio's nagging injuries it's a good insurance policy at worst.

I think the Falcons have done a good job of fulfilling needs so far. And Ridley was maybe the best WR in the nation last year, and now he'll have Matt Ryan instead of Jalen Hurts throwing to him. With Julio's nagging injuries it's a good insurance policy at worst.
I'm hoping. We need some damn good players for the ATL to go with what we already have. I'm ready for the season.

I love me some Golden Knight.

The team is just awesome. They're a little intimidating until you see them without the helmets. lol

Well now the countdown starts. I'm just glad the countdown is shorter for me than normal since the Falcons play the Eagles Week One.

Well now the countdown starts. I'm just glad the countdown is shorter for me than normal since the Falcons play the Eagles Week One.
First sacrifice to the champs?

First sacrifice to the champs?

If the Eagles beat the Falcons as bad as they beat the Vikings, I'd say probably. But that last game could have went either way. Some changes since then will surely make this game a good one in my opinion that could go either way. Close one.

I loved Tampa Bay's draft selections focusing on defensive depth.

Vita Vea has all the makings of Nagta and with Vea and McCoy anchoring the middle with JPP and Curry on the ends, it should make pressuring the QB a tad bit easier. Not to mention the four man rotations on the front line, keeping fresh bodies with constant rotations will be more ideal. Good secondary pieces to improve the DB core... Good draft guys.

If the Eagles beat the Falcons as bad as they beat the Vikings, I'd say probably. But that last game could have went either way. Some changes since then will surely make this game a good one in my opinion that could go either way. Close one.
True that was the last game before Foles found his stride against Minnesota. That game was one catch from being different

True that was the last game before Foles found his stride against Minnesota. That game was one catch from being different

I for one look forward to it. I always watch the kickoff game no matter the teams in it, this year it just has more meaning for me. Gonna be a hell of a season.

For those who missed it, Jeff Burton was a special guest in the booth.

JUST BECAUSE THE VALOR LOST THEIR PLAYOFF GAME AND LOST AGAIN FOR THE 11TH TIME IN 13 GAMES DOESN'T MEAN THEIR PLAYOFF HOPES ARE DASHED. THEY WILL BE RIGHT BACK HERE PLAYING FOR A CHAMPIONSHIP NEXT WEEK. THAT IS WHAT IS SO REMARKABLE ABOUT THIS FORMAT. EVERY DOWN OF EVERY GAME COUNTS FOR SO MUCH. EVERY TEAM WILL HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS. IT MEANS SO MUCH MORE THIS WAY.

Sounds like a healthy league they have there. Lots of parity, or something.

Lol, probably not to hard to win a championship when there are only four teams in the league.

Arena Football is like the Sears of professional sports. You thought they closed down years ago, but then you hear about it or see it and say "that's still a thing?"

Clearly Bill Belicheck wanted to take out his frustrations from the Super Bowl, played Brady the whole first half tonight against the Eagles.

If it were the 3rd preseason game, maybe. But Bill was clearly just going out to try and stomp the Eagles.

If it were the 3rd preseason game, maybe. But Bill was clearly just going out to try and stomp the Eagles.
Brady will play even less the 3rd game and the fourth, last night was standard procedure. If you think Bill was trying to send a message in a meaningless pre season game, you don't know Bill.

If there is a football hell it was the 5-0 loss the Eagles just had to the Browns

Ordering pizza for the big game tonight! Actually, it's a pointless preseason game that doesn't mean a thing, but Detroit isn't on tv very often so I will take anything I can get.

Back
Top Bottom