NFL 2018-19

Just past 4 o'clock here in the Pittsburgh market. Looks like Le'Veon Bell will be someone else's problem next year. Good luck to you fans in whatever market decides to sign him next season.

Don't let the door hit you in the a$$ on your way out!
I kinda hope he goes to Cleveland.

I kinda hope he goes unemployed but someone will probably meet his demands. Won't be us though. Who ever gets him will not be getting a team player, that's for sure.
We don't want him, nor do we need him. Nick Chubb is a beast
We don't want or need him either. We're pretty strong in the running back department. Also the Saints are well known for not tolerating "me first" players. They've sent a lot of the non team players packing no matter how good they are.

I DVR'd the Titans demolition of the Patriots. I just watched it and laughed my ass off.
I just hope they don’t let me down this Sunday. We were similarly amped when they beat the Eagles, then they went out and lost to Buffalo the next week.

I just hope they don’t let me down this Sunday. We were similarly amped when they beat the Eagles, then they went out and lost to Buffalo the next week.
Well the Eagles can't beat anyone so it was a false sign

I'm really looking forward to the game between the Rams and Chiefs tomorrow night while nibbling on some appetizers at the Tilted Kilt.:D

Back
Top Bottom