NFL 2019-2020

Eagles spot the Skins 17 then go on a 32 to 3 run couple minutes left

Dolphins lose by 49 at home. The ‘08 Lions and ‘17 Browns might have some company.

Speaking of the Browns, they’re down 43-13 to the Titans now. :D

I thought I remember reading on here somewhere that the Cleveland Browns were the cream of the crop. Heck, I believe they were going to win the AFC. Not today.

Yeah I know, it's only been one game. It's a long season.

I wonder if Le'Veon Bell shouldn't have taken a year off? Baby steps I guess. Let's see if he can make it a whole season.

Jameis has not changed.

I'm aggrevated like hell, I'm going to give him till week 4. He regressed.... Again, I'm tired of it. I don't have the energy to keep rooting for him, I love the guy. Its put up or shut up at this point, Tampa needs some good energy man. Everyone might be right about him, its getting hard as hell to defend him.

I’m glad my team is rebuilding because the Pats are looking like they’re winning two more Super Bowls with Brady and Belichick. I’d actually hate to be a team that’s still in a window of their prime right now.

Jameis has not changed.

I'm aggrevated like hell, I'm going to give him till week 4. He regressed.... Again, I'm tired of it. I don't have the energy to keep rooting for him, I love the guy. Its put up or shut up at this point, Tampa needs some good energy man. Everyone might be right about him, its getting hard as hell to defend him.
Same old Jameis. Inconsistency, turnovers, mind-numbing mental lapses aren’t a part of the package, they are the package.

It’s somewhat amusing the Bucs manage to fly under the radar enough that no one really talks or cares about how poorly-run of a franchise they are, but they’re certainly up there.

Same old Jameis. Inconsistency, turnovers, mind-numbing mental lapses aren’t a part of the package, they are the package.

It’s somewhat amusing the Bucs manage to fly under the radar enough that no one really talks or cares about how poorly-run of a franchise they are, but they’re certainly up there.
Arians actually liked how the team played, the team left about 14 points on the board. The defense was great the first half even when the offense got off to a bad start.

I can deal with the inaccuracy, if he just stops the mental lapses. The man can throw his ass off, its just stopping the derpy plays. I don't know if they can be fixed at this point. I have faith in Arians and Leftwich because Leftwich was similar to Jameis in a sense in play style.

RoJo and Barber were great, Tampa has the tools. Now the QB needs to be consistent every game. I've been a die-hard fan, but the talent is too deep to **** around this year. Keep up or get out the way at this point.

Not this year. With this D, receiving corps, and Brady they probably won't lose more than a game.

But the Chiefs have Mahomes who is legit starting to look like the next Brady. That dude is beyond great.

I think that team is going to have an implosion though, KC that is.

What the hell is Tampa thinking, giving their GM a 5-year extension? He has been terrible

Patriots looked lethal last night.

We're on to Miami........

What the hell is Tampa thinking, giving their GM a 5-year extension? He has been terrible
That club can't be sold soon enough, IMO. I'm not sure the same level of care has been there since Malcolm Glazer. That family somehow can't even run Man U well.

Hell yeah
edit: are you kidding me
edit: hell yeah (again), y’all better not let Brees pull out a miracle

Back
Top Bottom