NFL 2019-2020

The Seahawks are being outplayed and are in danger of dropping another game at home. Though I guess it doesn't matter, because next week's game against the Niners decides the division regardless.

The Seahawks are being outplayed and are in danger of dropping another game at home. Though I guess it doesn't matter, because next week's game against the Niners decides the division regardless.
Could matter for seeding though, especially with the Saints winning today. Seattle could be playing themselves out of a first round bye, or at least out of the #1 seed.

Okay, I love the Chiefs and Mahomes is my boy, but Collinsworth needs to cool it with the constant effusive praise. He just compared him to Michael Jordan.

I don't want Andy to get triggered. :D

These Bears are not good. It's like watching the Chiefs offense run scrimmages.

These Bears are not good. It's like watching the Chiefs offense run scrimmages.
Mercifully, my fantasy championship opponent started Allen Robinson.

Bears will have a lot of changes to make this offseason offensively. Ugly product they put out there this year.

If Alex Smith is healthy enough to play again by next season, Chicago should bring him in. Even if he can't scramble like he used to after the leg injury, he's still good enough to at least be a backup. I think they would really benefit from a guy like him. Good player, great teammate. Nagy coached him in KC, and I'm sure Alex would master his offense really quick. It would help Trubisky and offer them an experienced alternative if Mitch continues to struggle.

Yep the exciting Cowboys game where they have to have the Eagles lose to the Giants.

Yep the exciting Cowboys game where they have to have the Eagles lose to the Giants.

Yet, for some reason, the Cowboys games are still the highest rated. Which is why they'll always be nationally televised.

Titans-Texans is the only afternoon games I'm mildly interested in.

Colts-Jaguars should be put on The CW where nobody will see it.

Yet, for some reason, the Cowboys games are still the highest rated. Which is why they'll always be nationally televised.

I don’t get America’s fascination with the Cowboys, they haven’t been relevant for decades. Forget going to a Super Bowl, they haven’t even made it to a conference championship game since 1995. Only the Bengals, Browns, Bills, Dolphins, Lions, and Redskins have gone longer without advancing that far.

The Cowboys loss to the Eagles is pretty much all the sports shows were talking about this morning. There were 11 other games yesterday, but they could give two sh!ts about those.

I don’t get America’s fascination with the Cowboys, they haven’t been relevant for decades. Forget going to a Super Bowl, they haven’t even made it to a conference championship game since 1995. Only the Bengals, Browns, Bills, Dolphins, Lions, and Redskins have gone longer without advancing that far.

The Cowboys loss to the Eagles is pretty much all the sports shows were talking about this morning. There were 11 other games yesterday, but they could give two sh!ts about those.

I think a good chunk of it has to do with the media. Most in the media are either Dallas fans, or hail from Washington or Boston.

Dallas is the NFL's Notre Dame, they have always been on tv so people who shouldn't care a out them do.

Saw today that there’s a scenario where the Titans could possibly meet the Texans in the Wild Card round of the playoffs, meaning they’d play each other 3 times in 4 weeks. Not sure if that’s ever happened before. It would happen if all of the following happens in Week 17: the Titans lose to the Texans, the Chiefs lose to the Chargers, the Steelers lose to the Ravens, and the Raiders lose to the Broncos.

My dad LOATHES the cowboys. Just the mere mention of them or Jerry Jones will send him into a 30 minute tirade. Usually started with frustration on how the hell the cowboys are considered America's team, followed by multiple insults toward Mr Jones, and ended with a comment on all Texas is good for is steer and a rhyming word. The man literally just follows the NFL to root against dem cowboys. It's the game he always has on. My two favorite Thanksgiving traditions are watching the lions lose and my dad swear up a storm as he roots for the cowboy to lose.

Should be an interesting Week 17, Baltimore and Buffalo are the only teams with nothing to play for, everybody else in the playoff mix is jockeying for position.

Battle for the Byes. Chiefs need the Dolphins. Saints and Packers want the Seahawks.

49ers and Seahawks could both be without a bye, if Seattle wins. Never would have guessed that one, after watching them play two best games of the year in SF and New Orleans.

Wildcard. Raiders need both Steelers Titans to lose, and Colts to beat Jaguars. Titans win and they're in.

NFL is wild.

Should be an interesting Week 17, Baltimore and Buffalo are the only teams with nothing to play for, everybody else in the playoff mix is jockeying for position.
Actually, Minnesota has nothing to play for either. They’re locked into the #6 seed in the NFC.

Last edited:
Battle for the Byes. Chiefs need the Dolphins. Saints and Packers want the Seahawks.

49ers and Seahawks could both be without a bye, if Seattle wins. Never would have guessed that one, after watching them play two best games of the year in SF and New Orleans.

Wildcard. Raiders need both Steelers Titans to lose, and Colts to beat Jaguars. Titans win and they're in.

NFL is wild.
For the Raiders, the Jags will definitely lose. Not sure about the others.

If the Eagles can beat the Giants I hope the Niners beat the Seahawks so the Eagles get them.

Packers saying themselves out of a bye

Back
Top Bottom