NFL 2019-2020

You can hear that Harlan never stopped being a Chiefs fan with how he called the news of the Dolphins score (he got his start as the Chiefs radio announcer in the '80s and '90s).

Green Bay playing Detroit like a fiddle. Detroit was probably feeling pretty giddy thinking they were going to make a Green Bay superbowl run a bit tougher. Then, Green Bay does what they always do and that's make Detroit look like a joke.

Not sure there’s ever been a more appropriate individual season ending than Jameis throwing a pick-six in OT to reach 30 INTs for the year.
Brate stood there like an idiot not playing on the ball.

He was standing there anticipating the catch and linebacker read it.

I'm still bringing him back, if I'm the front office. No decent FA QBs this off-season, I'm not upset at the pick. I'm mad at the predictable play all by Leftwich. Godwin would have stepped up to the ball and not have stood there.

I wish media cared about the Bucs outside of Jameis interceptions, its ****** terrible.

Last edited:
Brate stood there like an idiot not playing on the ball.

He was standing there anticipating the catch and linebacker read it.

I'm still bringing him back, if I'm the front office. No decent FA QBs this off-season, I'm not upset at the pick. I'm mad at the predictable play all by Leftwich. Godwin would have stepped up to the ball and not have stood there.

I wish media cared about the Bucs outside of Jameis interceptions, its ******* terrible.
I think they tag him for that reason. Defense is good and offense has plenty of skill position talent.

I think they tag him for that reason. Defense is good and offense has plenty of skill position talent.
Transition tag is available moving from a rookie contract. That will be the best option, if Shaq Barrett is not happy with what they are offering. They can tag him Shaq instead.

The only QB available I would like to see is Dalton, if the Bears do not jump on him quick enough. Dalton would be a good fit, but Jameis should be kept for another season.

Not to mention, Leftwich needs some work on his play-calling. Leftwich feels as if he can reel in Jameis though and they have a great relationship. Jameis showed a lot of good and equally a lot of bad. It will depend if the Glazers are willing to be patient after reviewing the film. I'd keep him for one last season, if they do not make the playoffs or improve to a minimum of 8 to 9 games won, its over.

The team should be 9-7 and not 7-9.

Looks like the Titans are doing what they need to do, and the Raiders are not.

Meanwhile the Eagles are struggling with the Giants and all tied up. Typical of the division that should send nobody to the postseason.
Eagles promptly score 10 points in 58 seconds to go up 10 a field goal followed by a strip sack recovered at the 1 and a touchdown.

Glad the Giants finally wised up. Wish we had lost to the Redskins and Dolphins too but whatever.

Titans will be America’s team next weekend for sure. I’d say they’ll have a good shot in Foxborough next weekend.

Eagles score again Boston Scott having a day against the Giants 3 touchdowns

If the Raiders were still playing for something, the last three minutes would be something. Too much wackiness to summarize.

He's absolute garbage. It's almost impossible to throw that many ints in today's game. He absolutely has no concern for ball security.
Oh look, another person who doesn't watch the games and looks at the box score to make decisions.

The first INT, Justin Watson runs the wrong route. Look closely at Watson faking as if he taking the skinny post route and Jameis throws in the expected window Watson was supposed to be in. Watson runs a fly route on accident.

Second INT, I feel as if it was Jameis fault. The ball got there late and Cameron Brate just stood still anticipating the pass and not playing on the ball like he was supposed to.

I appreciate the trashy opinion though.

Back
Top Bottom