NFL 2019-2020

If the Raiders were still playing for something, the last three minutes would be something. Too much wackiness to summarize.
The Raiders could have still made the playoffs if the Texans beat the Titans, the Ravens beat the Steelers, the Jaguars beat the Colts, the Cowboys lost the coin toss, the Mavericks beat the Lakers, and the Showcase Showdown wheel landed on $1.00.

Here are the Seahawks playing at home again, with fantastic crowd energy, playing like crap.

Seahawks are too depleted at the wrong time to make a run now. The first matchup on MNF was maybe the game of the year. Not this time, at least not so far.

He'll forever be Decaf Metcalf to me. I can't hear it any other way.

The Hawks are showing some energy now.

The Seahawks got a bad spot there that created that 4th and inches. But they have no running game. They're playing in Feast Mode for opposing defenses.

Oh look, another person who doesn't watch the games and looks at the box score to make decisions.

The first INT, Justin Watson runs the wrong route. Look closely at Watson faking as if he taking the skinny post route and Jameis throws in the expected window Watson was supposed to be in. Watson runs a fly route on accident.

Second INT, I feel as if it was Jameis fault. The ball got there late and Cameron Brate just stood still anticipating the pass and not playing on the ball like he was supposed to.

I appreciate the trashy opinion though.
Thanks for the personal attacks, absolutely uncalled for. Grow up.

Btw I have watched plenty of Bucs games this year. Both of the Ints this game were at least partially on him. Are you going to excuse 30 ints??o_O

Thanks for the personal attacks, absolutely uncalled for. Grow up.

Btw I have watched plenty of Bucs games this year. Both of the Ints this game were at least partially on him. Are you going to excuse 30 ints??o_O
I'm not excusing him at all, I call it down the middle. The first was a case of miscommunication entirely and the second was more of his fault. 30 ints are 30 ints, its not good and something that needs to be addressed. Every fan knows it, but there is too much good to ignore to say he's **** QB. Its uneccessary, I don't say **** about Mitch Trubisky or guys who really are truly mediocre to bad.

Please man, don't try me with "uncalled for attacks". You're no saint either man.

I'm not excusing him at all, I call it down the middle. The first was a case of miscommunication entirely and the second was more of his fault. 30 ints are 30 ints, its not good and something that needs to be addressed. Every fan knows it, but there is too much good to ignore to say he's **** QB. Its uneccessary, I don't say **** about Mitch Trubisky or guys who really are truly mediocre to bad.

Please man, don't try me with "uncalled for attacks". You're no saint either man.
He threw thirty interceptions. He threw a lazy ass pick 6 that literally lost his team the game today. He's a garbage quarterback that doesn't protect the ball. At least trubisky knows what the playoffs look like.

I'm sorry that analyzing a player called you to revert to personal attacks. Classy, bro. Par for the course with you.

He threw thirty interceptions. He threw a lazy ass pick 6 that literally lost his team the game today. He's a garbage quarterback that doesn't protect the ball. At least trubisky knows what the playoffs look like.

I'm sorry that analyzing a player called you to revert to personal attacks. Classy, bro. Par for the course with you.
Have at it then, its over.

Saying a guy sucks in not an analysis of someone, its far from it.

Lets just agree to disagree, its over with and enjoy the current game on atm. Going back and forth is not going to budge either opinion.

Russell Wilson on full display. Drive would have ended in a sack for most.

BeastMode flying it in for the Skittles!

Seattle needs to play a full 60 minutes to beat a good team like the Niners. The offense got going in the second half, which was desperately needed, but the defense is still getting trampled.

Looking like they will have a 4-4 record this year playing in front of the vaunted 12th Man. Maybe going on the road in the playoffs is exactly what they need.

Seattle needs to play a full 60 minutes to beat a good team like the Niners. The offense got going in the second half, which was desperately needed, but the defense is still getting trampled.

Trampled. Perfect description.

Still a lot of time, all 3 timeouts left.

I agree with the booth, the delay of game penalty is still the most ludicrous mistake of the final drive there.

49ers got a freebie there. The delay of game killed the Seahawks, but that was a BAD non-call in the endzone.

They want a 49ers/Chiefs Super Bowl so bad.

Seattle totally forgetting the play clock was brutal but the ball should’ve wound up on the goal line with a fresh set of downs for DPI in the end zone anyways. Inexcusable from the league.

The most embarrassing part is the booth pleading that it should be reviewable, and they do nothing. Given the scrutiny, they should be erring on the side of reviewing anything and everything they can at the end of games.

They want a 49ers/Chiefs Super Bowl so bad.

Always with the nonsensical conspiracy theories.

All the NFL cares about is maximizing revenue, present and future. Those aren't the two teams that would attract the most interest or viewership to this year's Super Bowl. Not even close. There is zero evidence this is the league's preference, let alone that there is any reason for the poor officiating beyond incompetence.

And I'm someone who will indulge league favoritism / fixing conspiracies when they're credible (see NBA 2002, MLB juiced ball years, etc.).

Last edited:
Wild Card Weekend Schedule:

Saturday Jan. 4:
Bills at Texans 4:35 ET (ABC/ESPN)
Titans at Patriots 8:15 ET (CBS)

Sunday Jan. 5:
Vikings at Saints 1:05 ET (Fox)
Seahawks at Eagles 4:40 ET (NBC)

A little weird they’re doing both AFC games on Saturday and both NFC games on Sunday, but I think they did that once a few years ago too.

Back
Top Bottom