Seahawks at Packers - 6:40p ET (Fox)

Divisional Round Schedule:

Sat Jan 11:
Vikings at 49ers - 4:35p ET (NBC)
Titans at Ravens - 8:15p ET (CBS)

Sun Jan 12:
Texans at Chiefs - 3:05p ET (CBS)
Seahawks at Packers - 6:40p ET (Fox)
Seahawks-Packers should be a good one. I think Vikings-49ers will be entertaining too. Things have the potential to get ugly on the AFC side, but after this week, who knows.

Seahawks-Packers should be a good one. I think Vikings-49ers will be entertaining too. Things have the potential to get ugly on the AFC side, but after this week, who knows.
Yeah, I don’t think the Titans have a prayer against the Ravens, but I wouldn’t count the Texans out against the Chiefs. Houston did beat KC at Arrowhead earlier this year.

I agree. I don't see KC or Baltimore having any trouble with their opponents. San Fran shouldn't have much problem with Minnesota either. Green Bay vs Seattle will definitely be the best game of the weekend.

My instincts are that the Packers are one of the few teams that still have a genuine home field advantage, and that the Seahawks would have a better (near even) chance of beating their rival 49ers on the road. I would put the win probabilities at something like:

Ravens 85% over the Titans
49ers 70% over the Vikings
Packers 65% over the Seahawks
Chiefs 60% over the Texans

He didn't look right getting up after that hit. How that wasn't called a helmet to helmet penalty on Clowney is ridiculous.

Wtf? The dude was already going down.

Total cheap shot. I hope the NFL takes a look at this and suspends him.

As for next week, I think everyone is sleeping on the Titans again.

Cleveland..... The only NFL team currently without a head coach..... Remember back in August when they won the AFC Championship and went on to the Superbowl? Oh man, those were the days!

Don't blame Cleveland for the media hype. None of the Browns players or coaches were talking about a championship.

Don't blame Cleveland for the media hype. None of the Browns players or coaches were talking about a championship.

Actually, they did buy into the hype. Around this time last year, Baker Mayfield was flapping his jaws about being in the Super Bowl next year. And in the offseason, he and OBJ were doing a fair bit of trash talking. Mayfield even trashmouthed Brady last year.

Actually, they did buy into the hype. Around this time last year, Baker Mayfield was flapping his jaws about being in the Super Bowl next year. And in the offseason, he and OBJ were doing a fair bit of trash talking. Mayfield even trashmouthed Brady last year.

LOL, ok. Source? Anything reputable?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...-kitchens-not-worried-about-high-expectations

"Right now, we are just a bunch of good individual players," Kitchens said, via the team's official website. "Yeah, our roster looks great on paper -- whoopty-hell, alright?"

"Like I said, our expectations have nothing to do with the outside world. Our expectations are set in our room in our team room," Kitchens said. "Our expectations are going to be on how we prepare every day and approach every day from a business perspective and on what we want to get accomplished on each day on a day-in and day-out basis. The outside predictions, we are not in that business. We are going to let other people do that. We are just going to be happy with our performance and how we prepare."

please, @Mr Excitement KILL the vikes.
giphy.gif

Well, a Patriot free weekend. My heart is with the Vikings, but realistically I'm going with the 49'ers.

Huge answer by the Vikes...game was headed in a not good direction

Unbelievable 3rd down conversions by both teams. "The Duck with a little Luck" -Collinsworth

Collinsworth: "For Jimmy Garappolo, any thought of holding the ball for very long in this situation, don't do it.

Garappolo holds the ball forever with great pass protection and picks up first down.

Wow, big overturn there on the fumble. The right call., only the one angle showed it clearly.

The Niners' receivers are making some fantastic catches and plays that are the difference in the game.

I mean Sherman is very good, but that was a busted play by the Vikings. The receiver was totally unaware.

Vikings can't stop the run and can't run it themselves. Not a good combo. Time to take some shots!

Jesus they know the run is coming and it's still 5 yards a pop

Finally! a stuff

The 49ers have dominated the game so much that 27-10 feels closer than it should be.

Back
Top Bottom