NFL 2019-2020

Rumor has it the Packers will also have new uniforms next year. My guess is they will finally approve the idea Ron Wolf had 25 years ago...change the current green to a darker green and change current yellow to a gold color (similar to Notre Dame).
I’ve seen that the Browns are going back to their old uniforms next year as well. No more high-school style “Cleveland” across the chest.

I’ve seen that the Browns are going back to their old uniforms next year as well. No more high-school style “Cleveland” across the chest.
Lots of changes for next year...Falcons, Browns, Rams getting new looks, plus 3 more yet-to-be announced teams. 1 is completely rebranding everything (probably Redskins), 1 is making a minor design change (could be anyone), and the other is the Packers supposedly making a drastic change (likely to commemorate the beginning of their 2nd Century in existence beginning next season)

The all black 1990-2002 uni’s looked the best IMO. Hopefully they go back to those or something very similar.

That's surely what I'm hoping for. I'd loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee a style like that but with the new logo(tho I miss the old logo a lot as well) but something all black would be very nice.

Starting to get pretty excited about tomorrow. If we lose to KC it’ll be disappointing, but it’s still been a fun ride regardless.

If Kyle Larson can get the monkey off his back and finally win the Chili Bowl, then the Chiefs can finally win the AFC for the first time since 1969.

However, the Chiefs may be big favorites on paper, but the Titans will be playing with confidence and zero pressure. Their season will be considered a success whether they win or not. Beating the Patriots and Ravens back-to-back as underdogs will do that.

I'm pumped too. I'm 41 years old, and have no idea what it's like to have my team in the Super Bowl. They have the best chance they'll probably get.

I'll believe it when I see it. The Browns uniforms were literally the only good thing they had going for them until the Haslams took that away in 2014 for the crap they wear now. We can't have nice things. If the team plays like crap, they want us to look like crap as well.

Luckily, they admitted that the new uniforms were a mistake, and it sounds like they are going simple this time. I'm just praying for the old uniforms, but I'm sure the Haslams will screw it up somehow. They seem really fond of the "new" shade of orange so I'm doubting they actually do the right thing and fully revert back to the classics. The good news is that the new uniforms should still be a dramatic improvement either way.

Tampa Bay needs new uniforms more than anyone. The original orange/white Creamsicles with Bucco Bruce were awesome. The initial red/pewter uniforms from the Dungy/Gruden era were awesome too. But their current uniforms are easily the worst in the NFL.

I'll believe it when I see it. The Browns uniforms were literally the only good thing they had going for them until the Haslams took that away in 2014 for the crap they wear now. We can't have nice things. If the team plays like crap, they want us to look like crap as well.

Luckily, they admitted that the new uniforms were a mistake, and it sounds like they are going simple this time. I'm just praying for the old uniforms, but I'm sure the Haslams will screw it up somehow. They seem really fond of the "new" shade of orange so I'm doubting they actually do the right thing and fully revert back to the classics. The good news is that the new uniforms should still be a dramatic improvement either way.

Tampa Bay needs new uniforms more than anyone. The original orange/white Creamsicles with Bucco Bruce were awesome. The initial red/pewter uniforms from the Dungy/Gruden era were awesome too. But their current uniforms are easily the worst in the NFL.
Agreed about the Bucs uniforms, they were a lot better before they went to the oversized helmet logo and alarm clock jersey numbers.

That was close. Can't tell how they are going to call it and if he got his arm sufficiently under the ball.

Time consuming drives and keeping Mahomes off the feild is a Tennessee must.
But KC only needs a little time to run off the big plays.

I think Tenessee is outplaying them and doing it right. But you always know that KC can connect on a couple of plays and turn it upside down at any time.

KC offense firing on all cylinders, going to need a stop or turnover at some point get this crowd in the game

Mahomes Magic. Incredible play.

I almost feel bad for the Titans, as it felt like they played a very good half of football and are behind. Almost.

Mahomes Magic. Incredible play.

I almost feel bad for the Titans, as it felt like they played a very good half of football and are behind. Almost.
The Chiefs are eating up the zone defense and they cannot play man coverage because of all the speed of the receivers.

Not to mention they are doubling on Kelce. They are doing thier best to slow down this offense, but its hard to. There are a lot of weapons on this offense.

Titans offensive play calling was excellent catching them off guard with playaction in the first half, if they can keep it close enough to keep them keying on King Henry run, they are still in this.

The yellow gloves for the KC defensive back has me contantly thinking I am seeing a thrown flag.

Almost down to 3 teams left. I'm really looking forward to the 49rs / Packers game.

Well it looks like that’s all she wrote. Congrats to @gnomesayin and all the other Chiefs fans. First Super Bowl in 50 years is a huge deal.

Great run by the Titans man. Exceeded all expectations, to even think they'd make this far after making the move to Tannehill was straight fairy tale. Vrabel is a really good head coach, hope they can take it a step further in the coming years.

Great run by the Titans man. Exceeded all expectations, to even think they'd make this far after making the move to Tannehill was straight fairy tale. Vrabel is a really good head coach, hope they can take it a step further in the coming years.
I’m disappointed, but still a great year. Chiefs were the better team today, best of luck to them in Miami.

Back
Top Bottom