NFL 2019-2020

Well it looks like that’s all she wrote. Congrats to @gnomesayin and all the other Chiefs fans. First Super Bowl in 50 years is a huge deal.

The Titans played a good game, the Chiefs were just executing very well for the last three quarters. I think that ridiculous rushing TD by Mahomes at the end of the half was the turning point. Congrats to the Titans too on a fine season.

Honestly it still hasn't sunk in. If you grow up with a team that never wins in the playoffs, you don't even realistically think about making Super Bowls.

Honestly it still hasn't sunk in. If you grow up with a team that never wins in the playoffs, you don't even realistically think about making Super Bowls.

I wouldn't know. The Jags got screwed last time they were almost there, and will never make it to the Super Bowl, and probably won't make the playoffs for 10-20 years.

So far it is looking like not much has changed since the 49ers demolished the Packers in Week 12.

No wait, what has changed is that the Packers are worse. That game was 23-0 at the half.

The Seahawks would have probably lost too, but it would be closer.

82442768_2886724148090614_2998553768712208384_n.png

I don't have a problem with Rodgers. He's not what he used to be, but I think he's mostly been a victim of what Brady was this year: not enough weapons around him and the team depending on him too much through the years.

The 49ers are clearly the superior team, barring some absurd turn of events here.

Questionable PI call there on a crucial third down. Looked like Kittle initiated most of the contact.

Just got a chance to watch the DVR.
Tannehill will make a great 2nd string QB as soon as someone recognizes his worth.

Go Niners
Bobby I wonder if Aaron and Danica will be throwing a Super Bowl party at their new house in Malibu...if so maybe you and I should crash it.:D

As a Chiefs fan, I really wish the Packers had pulled that one out of their asses. The Niners are a very fundamentally sound football team. The Chiefs cannot play sloppy and beat them. Should be a good matchup.

I don't know how they'll stop the 49ers run game, but they did a good enough job slowing down King Henry once the game script flipped, getting to the lead immediately is crucial and force the 49ers into a throwing team (easier said than done). Bring blitz packages to get some negative run plays and put them off schedule long downs, be aggressive, the Packers sat back way too much, and as we saw got physically dominated upfront.

I don't know how they'll stop the 49ers run game, but they did a good enough job slowing down King Henry once the game script flipped, getting to the lead immediately is crucial and force the 49ers into a throwing team (easier said than done). Bring blitz packages to get some negative run plays and put them off schedule long downs, be aggressive, the Packers sat back way too much, and as we saw got physically dominated upfront.
Packers were lucky to make it as far as they did.

Back
Top Bottom