NFL 2019-2020

Tannehill will make a great 2nd string QB as soon as someone recognizes his worth.
He’ll remain a starter as long as he keeps playing like he did this year. He had the highest QB rating in the NFL this season, the Titans will likely franchise tag him this year to see if he can keep it going before giving him the big payday.

He’ll remain a starter as long as he keeps playing like he did this year. He had the highest QB rating in the NFL this season, the Titans will likely franchise tag him this year to see if he can keep it going before giving him the big payday.
Um...ok.

Very efficient he was and the running game did not ascend to that insane evel until after the halfway point in the season.

He's earned his spot, hopefully he can stay consistent as he's been.

Very efficient he was and the running game did not ascend to that insane evel until after the halfway point in the season.

He's earned his spot, hopefully he can stay consistent as he's been.
He certainly turned things around for himself and his team. The Titans went 9-4 with in games he started this year, and he had 27 TD passes against 7 INT’s, as well as 5 rushing TD’s. Even today his stats weren’t terrible despite the fact that KC pretty much contained Derrick Henry. I hope he’s our QB for the foreseeable future.

AWqymSg.png

As an Eagles fan I'm rooting for the Chiefs, we got our Lombardi trophy now Andy Reid can get his

Dave Caldwell's second Jacksonville tenure is off to a rocky start. Looks like Yannick Ngakoue is leaving and Caldwell doesn't see signing him as a priority anymore. Jay Gruden hired as OC, likely to become head coach by week 10. Not committing to Gardner Minshew, who will probably be ineffective in the Gruden offense. Keeping Todd Wash as DC.

I have no confidence in Caldwell. He was the worst GM in the league before Coughlin came in, and is still the worst GM in the league. At least the Coughlin era had a playoff run, something this team never even came close to in the first Caldwell tenure.

upload_2020-1-30_17-46-11.jpeg

Brady just posted this on Instagram and Twitter with no text. Is he walking away from something or is he going back to Gillette one more time? I’m really hoping it’s the latter.

Just because I have free tickets to Bridgeport Speedway riding on this prediction Chiefs 37 49ers 33

I intended to watch more football this season but unfortunately I ended up not watching a single game.
I watched the Super Bowl last year but I have a job interview tomorrow and I obviously can't stay up all night.
I'll try to get up a little early so I can at least see the last quarter.

Getting down to the final few hours until the Super Bowl where I actually look forward to the commercials.:)

That was cool watching the Gronk and Jeff Gordon racing go carts on a cruise ship. Those two retires are funny. :)

If the game is as good as all of the pre game shows today it will be a pretty good game.

The thing about the NFL is that it doesn't actually need all of this hype and hoopla. Unless the game is as bad as last year's. I think it'll be a good one.

Back
Top Bottom