NFL 2019-2020

Man, I cannot wait for this season to get started!

First up for my Steelers is Sunday Night under the lights @ Gillette Stadium in Foxboro. Whew, what a way to start the season.

It's only a matter of time before Brady's skills start diminishing..... right? :(. I mean, he's only human..... or is he? :eek:

This guy shows himself to be more and more of a nutter with each passing day.

He was a no show for practice. There is a possibility that he's in breach of contact allowing for the Raiders to cut ties with this clown.

Word is that he just unfollowed the Raiders on Twitter. That's how juvenile his mind is. I swear this guy is suffering from too many hits to the head.

The circus continues.....

He was a no show for practice. There is a possibility that he's in breach of contact allowing for the Raiders to cut ties with this clown.

Word is that he just unfollowed the Raiders on Twitter. That's how juvenile his mind is. I swear this guy is suffering from too many hits to the head.

The Bills are now probably thanking their lucky stars that he refused to play there.

I'm a Raiders fan but haven't cared about football as much this year. I know AB was traded for a lot of assets, but get rid of his pathetic ego already. Good riddance.

I'm still in shock they wouldn't pay Mack, and now he's terrorizing the NFC North and Rodgers. Sent Cooper to Dallas and he is immediately born again as a WR.

...but bring in the most cancerous diva personality to blow up their team chemistry. Raiders are a mess and have made all the wrong decisions.

Antonio Brown airs out frustration with Raiders, posts fine letter to Instagram.....

Brown, the star receiver the Raiders traded for this offseason, added yet another layer of tension to the offseason saga between him and the franchise. On Wednesday, Brown expressed his displeasure with a series of fines he was issued for unexcused absences, posting on Instagram a screenshot of the letter he received from the team.

“WHEN YOUR OWN TEAM WANT TO HATE BUT THERE’S NO STOPPING ME NOW DEVIL IS A LIE. EVERYONE GOT TO PAY THIS YEAR SO WE CLEAR,” Brown wrote Wednesday morning in a story posted to his Instagram account.

Sorry, but as a lifelong Steelers fan I can't help but be entertained by AB's continuing saga. Great receiver with a helluva lot of baggage. Too bad he couldn't just play the game like many other greats before him.

Nope AB, not 'CLEAR' to me. I can never figure out WTF you're trying to convey with your cryptic messages.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...m-oakland-raiders-fine-letter-nfl/2208527001/

Honestly, dude might have something wrong with his brain. He took a lot of bad bad hits over the years. Hopefully he's alright and ain't suffering from some ****.

Trubisky... Bro' what the heck
He makes zero reads. Locks onto a receiver and just throws it regardless. I feel bad for the Bears defense. Hold one of the GOAT QBs to one solid drive and get zero support from the offense in return.

I don’t think Trubisky is that bad. Really these QBs not playing in the preseason was a really bad idea. Both looked overwhelmed by the speed

I don’t think Trubisky is that bad. Really these QBs not playing in the preseason was a really bad idea. Both looked overwhelmed by the speed
I can understand Rodgers not playing in preseason. Trubisky is starting full-time for the second year and needs the reps. He looked terrible. Nagy didn’t help him too much with running the ball only a dozen or so times though. Of course when you turn it into a passing affair Rodgers is going to do just enough to win against some sophomore.

Now they go play their old DC at Mile High...won’t be any easier there.

Everyone knew the Bears were going to have one of the best defenses again and the Packers revamped D was impressive. Never understand why good D can't be enjoyed, but a 38-35 game with atrocious D is considered great football..

I personally like a mix of both. I want to see some great D but I also like to see a bit of scoring. Plus with the Bears it seems like they also got a pretty crappy offense on top of that great defense they have.

If Belichick could somehow straighten out AB, I would be ecstatic if he came to New England. He’s just so toxic to any team he would ever come to, if he brought that to Foxboro he would be gone in 0.2 seconds.

If Belichick could somehow straighten out AB, I would be ecstatic if he came to New England. He’s just so toxic to any team he would ever come to, if he brought that to Foxboro he would be gone in 0.2 seconds.
AB is not going to become a new man for anyone. What a waste of talent that guy is. It's a damn shame he acts the way he does.

That being said, some other team will be foolish enough to pick him up and the circus will continue elsewhere.

AB is not going to become a new man for anyone. What a waste of talent that guy is. It's a damn shame he acts the way he does.

That being said, some other team will be foolish enough to pick him up and the circus will continue elsewhere.
The thing is whoever signs him is going to do so with an incentive based prove it type deal. Basically if you don't perform you ain't getting paid. Everyone thought Randy Moss was done after Oakland. He became a model teammate and dominant again with Belichick and Brady. It's low risk for a team like them because they would just cut his ass immediately if he acts up. Scary if he ends there.

The thing is whoever signs him is going to do so with an incentive based prove it type deal. Basically if you don't perform you ain't getting paid. Everyone thought Randy Moss was done after Oakland. He became a model teammate and dominant again with Belichick and Brady. It's low risk for a team like them because they would just cut his ass immediately if he acts up. Scary if he ends there.
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. These words are usually credited to the acclaimed genius Albert Einstein.

No doubt AB ends up somewhere. History will repeat itself with him. Good luck to which ever fan base ends up with him. They're going to need it.

Post #15

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. These words are usually credited to the acclaimed genius Albert Einstein.

No doubt AB ends up somewhere. History will repeat itself with him. Good luck to which ever fan base ends up with him. They're going to need it.

Post #15
If the Patriots (or anyone else) gets the results AB had with the Steelers (on a cheap deal) it won't be viewed as insanity..

Back
Top Bottom